|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
(50%) European Centre for Advanced Research in Economics and Statistics (ECARES) Bruxelles, Belgium
Solvay Brussels School of Economics and Management
Université Libre de Bruxelles
(32 2) 650 30 75
(32 2) 650 44 75
Av. F.D., Roosevelt, 39, 1050 Bruxelles
RePEc:edi:arulbbe (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS)Bruxelles/Brussel, Belgium
Place du Congrès, B-1000 Bruxelles
RePEc:edi:cepssbe (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Angela Capolongo, 2020. "Essays on Inflation: Expectations, Forecasting and Markups," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/312258, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Angela Capolongo & Claudia Pacella, 2019. "Forecasting inflation in the euro area: countries matter!," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1224, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Angela Capolongo & Daniel Gros, 2020. "The ECB is running out of policy space: can fiscal policy help?," Economics and Business Letters, Oviedo University Press, vol. 9(3), pages 216-220.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Angela Capolongo & Claudia Pacella, 2019.
"Forecasting inflation in the euro area: countries matter!,"
Temi di discussione (Economic working papers)
1224, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Olga Korotkikh, 2020. "A Multi-Country BVAR Model for the External Sector," Russian Journal of Money and Finance, Bank of Russia, vol. 79(4), pages 98-112, December.
- Lenza, Michele & Slacalek, Jiri, 2018. "How does monetary policy affect income and wealth inequality? Evidence from quantitative easing in the euro area," Working Paper Series 2190, European Central Bank.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CBA: Central Banking (1) 2019-12-02. Author is listed
- NEP-EEC: European Economics (1) 2019-12-02. Author is listed
- NEP-ETS: Econometric Time Series (1) 2019-12-02. Author is listed
- NEP-FOR: Forecasting (1) 2019-12-02. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2019-12-02. Author is listed
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (1) 2019-12-02. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Angela Capolongo should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.