|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Økonomisk Institut Frederiksberg, Denmark
Copenhagen Business School
RePEc:edi:incbsdk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Buhl-Wiggers, Julie & Kerwin, Jason & Muñoz, Juan Sebastián & Smith, Jeffrey A. & Thornton, Rebecca L., 2020.
"Some Children Left Behind: Variation in the Effects of an Educational Intervention,"
IZA Discussion Papers
13598, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Julie Buhl-Wiggers & Jason T. Kerwin & Juan S. Muñoz-Morales & Jeffrey A. Smith & Rebecca Thornton, 2021. "Some Children Left Behind: Variation in the Effects of an Educational Intervention," NBER Working Papers 29459, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Henrik Hansen & Louise Lund Rants & Julie Buhl-Wiggers, 2009. "Do elites benefit from democracy and foreign aid in developing countries?: Comment," Discussion Papers 09/06, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Henrik Hansen & Louise Lund Rants & Julie Buhl-Wiggers, 2009.
"Do elites benefit from democracy and foreign aid in developing countries?: Comment,"
09/06, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Nestor Cheryba, 2020. "Foreign Assistance and Consumption Inequality: Does the Structure of Aid Matter?," Visnyk of the National Bank of Ukraine, National Bank of Ukraine, issue 249, pages 50-70.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Co-authorship network on CollEc
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-EXP: Experimental Economics (2) 2020-09-28 2021-11-29
- NEP-BIG: Big Data (1) 2021-11-29
- NEP-DEV: Development (1) 2020-09-28
- NEP-EDU: Education (1) 2021-11-29
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (1) 2021-11-29
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Julie Buhl-Wiggers should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.