(50%) School of Business Nanjing, China
RePEc:edi:sbnjicn (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) CRC "Armut, Ungleichheit und Wachstum in Entwicklungsländern" Göttingen, Germany
RePEc:edi:pegoede (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Chapters Books
- Duanmu, Jing-Lin & Bu, Maoliang & Pittman, Russell, 2018.
"Does Market Competition Dampen Environmental Performance? Evidence from China,"
88378, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jing‐Lin Duanmu & Maoliang Bu & Russell Pittman, 2018. "Does market competition dampen environmental performance? Evidence from China," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(11), pages 3006-3030, November.
- Zhenzhong Ma & Maoliang Bu, 2021. "A New Research Horizon for Mass Entrepreneurship Policy and Chinese Firms’ CSR: Introduction to the Thematic Symposium," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 169(4), pages 603-607, April.
- Bu, Maoliang & Qiao, Zhenzi & Liu, Beibei, 2020. "Voluntary environmental regulation and firm innovation in China," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 10-18.
- Bu, Maoliang & Li, Shuang & Jiang, Lei, 2019. "Foreign direct investment and energy intensity in China: Firm-level evidence," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 366-376.
- Tian Wei & Maoliang Bu, 2019. "Global Networks and Innovation in China—International Linkages and Indigenous Efforts," International Studies of Management & Organization, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(2), pages 121-125, April.
- Cailou Jiang & Ying Zhang & Maoliang Bu & Weishu Liu, 2018. "The Effectiveness of Government Subsidies on Manufacturing Innovation: Evidence from the New Energy Vehicle Industry in China," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 10(6), pages 1-11, May.
- Jing‐Lin Duanmu & Maoliang Bu & Russell Pittman, 2018.
"Does market competition dampen environmental performance? Evidence from China,"
Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(11), pages 3006-3030, November.
- Duanmu, Jing-Lin & Bu, Maoliang & Pittman, Russell, 2018. "Does Market Competition Dampen Environmental Performance? Evidence from China," MPRA Paper 88378, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lingxuan Liu & Min Zhang & Linda C. Hendry & Maoliang Bu & Shi Wang, 2018. "Supplier Development Practices for Sustainability: A Multi‐Stakeholder Perspective," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(1), pages 100-116, January.
- Wu, Haoyi & Guo, Huanxiu & Zhang, Bing & Bu, Maoliang, 2017. "Westward movement of new polluting firms in China: Pollution reduction mandates and location choice," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 119-138.
- Maoliang Bu & Marcus Wagner, 2016. "Racing to the bottom and racing to the top: The crucial role of firm characteristics in foreign direct investment choices," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 47(9), pages 1032-1057, December.
- Maoliang Bu & Zhibiao Liu & Marcus Wagner & Xiaohua Yu, 2013. "Corporate social responsibility and the pollution haven hypothesis: evidence from multinationals' investment decision in China," Asia-Pacific Journal of Accounting & Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(1), pages 85-99, March.
- Maoliang Bu & Zhibiao Liu & Yanyan Gao, 2011.
"Influence of International Openness on Corporate Environmental Performance in China,"
China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 19(2), pages 77-92, March.
RePEc:eme:caerpp:v:6:y:2014:i:1:p:92-107 is not listed on IDEAS
RePEc:eme:fegpzz:s1574-871520140000014006 is not listed on IDEAS
RePEc:eme:fegpzz:s1574-871520140000014001 is not listed on IDEAS
RePEc:eme:fegpzz:s1574-871520140000014017 is not listed on IDEAS
RePEc:eme:fegpzz:s1574-871520140000014004 is not listed on IDEAS
RePEc:eme:fegpzz:s1574-871520140000014009 is not listed on IDEAS
RePEc:eme:fegpps:feg.2014.14 is not listed on IDEAS
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Co-authorship network on CollEc
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-BEC: Business Economics (1) 2018-09-03
- NEP-CNA: China (1) 2018-09-03
- NEP-COM: Industrial Competition (1) 2018-09-03
- NEP-ENV: Environmental Economics (1) 2018-09-03
- NEP-RES: Resource Economics (1) 2018-09-03
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (1) 2018-09-03
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Maoliang Bu should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.