Elizabeth Suzanne Bradley
Department of Economics Athens, Georgia (United States)
Terry College of Business
University of Georgia
Brooks Hall 5th Floor, Athens, GA 30602-6254
RePEc:edi:deugaus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Bradley, Elizabeth S., 2012. "The Effect of the Business Cycle on Freshman Major Choice," MPRA Paper 42412, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Bradley, Elizabeth S., 2012.
"The Effect of the Business Cycle on Freshman Major Choice,"
42412, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luc Bridet & Margaret Leighton, 2015. "The Major Decision: Labor Market Implications of the Timing of Specialization in College," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 201510, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
- David L. Sjoquist & John V. Winters, 2015.
"State Merit Aid Programs and College Major: A Focus on STEM,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 33(4), pages 973-1006.
- David L. Sjoquist & John V. Winters, 2013. "State Merit-Aid Programs and College Major: A Focus on STEM," Economics Working Paper Series 1406, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business, revised Feb 2014.
- Sjoquist, David L. & Winters, John V., 2013. "State Merit-Aid Programs and College Major: A Focus on STEM," IZA Discussion Papers 7381, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Emanuela Ghignoni, 2015. "Family background and university dropouts during the crisis: the case of Italy," Working Papers 169, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Adriana D. Kugler & Catherine H. Tinsley & Olga Ukhaneva, 2017. "Choice of Majors: Are Women Really Different from Men?," NBER Working Papers 23735, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Goulas, Sofoklis & Megalokonomou, Rigissa, 2015. "The Financial Crisis and the Choice of College Major," MPRA Paper 66001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kugler, Adriana & Tinsley, Catherine H. & Ukhaneva, Olga, 2017. "Choice of Majors: Are Women Really Different from Men?," IZA Discussion Papers 10947, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Elizabeth Suzanne Bradley should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.