Abdulmajid Bobokhonov Sr.
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
(41%) Facultade de Ciencias Económicas e Empresariais Santiago de Compostela, Spain
Universidade de Santiago de Compostela
Avda Xoan XXIII S/N, 15704 Santiago de Compostela
RePEc:edi:feusces (more details at EDIRC)
(41%) Department für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften Wien, Austria
Universität für Bodenkultur
: +43 1 47654 3670
+43 1 47654 3692
Gregor-Mendel Straße 33, A-1180 Wien
RePEc:edi:wbokuat (more details at EDIRC)
(11%) Fakulta Ekonomiky a Manažmentu Nitra, Slovakia
Slovenská Poľnohospodárska Univerzita
+421 37 6511 589
Tr. Andreja Hlinku 2, 949 76 NITRA
RePEc:edi:feuagsk (more details at EDIRC)
(4%) Wydział Nauk Ekonomicznych Warszawa, Poland
Szkoła Główna Gospodarstwa Wiejskiego (SGGW)
ul. Nowoursynowska 166, 02-787 Warszawa
RePEc:edi:wesggpl (more details at EDIRC)
(3%) Uniwersytet Ekonomiczny we WrocławiuWrocław, Poland
: +48 (071) 368-01-00
+48 (071) 367-27-78
ul.Komandorska 118/120, 53-345 Wroclaw
RePEc:edi:aewropl (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Bobokhonov, Abdulmajid & Pokrivcak, Jan & Rajcaniova, Miroslava, 2016. "The Impact of Agricultural and Trade Policies on Price Transmission in Central Asia," 2016 Fifth AIEAA Congress, June 16-17, 2016, Bologna, Italy 242306, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Abdulmajid Bobokhonov & Jan Pokrivcak & Miroslava Rajcaniova, 2017. "The impact of agricultural and trade policies on price transmission: The case of Tajikistan and Uzbekistan," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(6), pages 677-692, August.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Abdulmajid Bobokhonov & Jan Pokrivcak & Miroslava Rajcaniova, 2017.
"The impact of agricultural and trade policies on price transmission: The case of Tajikistan and Uzbekistan,"
The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(6), pages 677-692, August.
- Svanidze, Miranda & Götz, Linde Johanna & Đurić, Ivan & Glauben, Thomas, 2019. "Food security and the functioning of wheat markets in Eurasia: A comparative price transmission analysis for the countries of Central Asia and the South Caucasus," IAMO Discussion Papers 183, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-AGR: Agricultural Economics (1) 2016-08-14. Author is listed
- NEP-CIS: Confederation of Independent States (1) 2016-08-14. Author is listed
- NEP-CWA: Central & Western Asia (1) 2016-08-14. Author is listed
- NEP-INT: International Trade (1) 2016-08-14. Author is listed
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (1) 2016-08-14. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Abdulmajid Bobokhonov Sr. should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.