Report NEP-INT-2016-08-14This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Luca Salvatici issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Koon Peng Ooi, 2016. "Examining The Impact of ASEAN-China Free Trade Agreement on Indonesian Manufacturing Employment," CSAE Working Paper Series 2016-15, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Thierry Mayer & Marc J. Melitz & Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano, 2016. "Product Mix and Firm Productivity Responses to Trade Competition," NBER Working Papers 22433, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Konstantin Kucheryavyy & Gary Lyn & Andrés Rodríguez-Clare, 2016. "Grounded by Gravity: A Well-Behaved Trade Model with Industry-Level Economies of Scale," NBER Working Papers 22484, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bobokhonov, Abdulmajid & Pokrivcak, Jan & Rajcaniova, Miroslava, 2016. "The Impact of Agricultural and Trade Policies on Price Transmission in Central Asia," 2016 Fifth AIEAA Congress, June 16-17, 2016, Bologna, Italy 242306, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Ehrich, Malte & Mangelsdorf, Axel, 2016. "The Role of Private Standards for Manufactured Food Exports from Developing Countries," GlobalFood Discussion Papers 243400, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
- Christian Dustman & Francesco Fasani Fasani & Tommaso Frattini & Luigi Minale & Uta Schӧnberg, 2016. "The Economics and Politics of Refugee Migration," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1616, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Liu, Tao & Wang, Xiaosong, 2016. "The Road to International Currency: Global Perspective and Chinese Experience," MPRA Paper 72877, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leonce Ndikumana & Mare Sarr, 2016. "Capital Flight and Foreign Direct Investment in Africa: An Investigation of the Role of Natural Resource Endowment," SALDRU Working Papers 167, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Fałkowski, Jan & Curzi, Daniele & Olper, Alessandro, 2016. "Contract (in)completeness, product quality and trade – evidence from the food industry," 2016 Fifth AIEAA Congress, June 16-17, 2016, Bologna, Italy 242321, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Pemberton, Carlisle & De Sormeaux, Afiya & Patterson-Andrews, Hazel, 2015. "The Volatility of the International Price and the Trinidad and Tobago Export Price of Cocoa," 30th West Indies Agricultural Economics Conference, June 30-July 6, 2013, Port‐ of‐Spain, Trinidad, West Indies 242078, Caribbean Agro-Economic Society.
- VAN DEN BROECK, Goedele & SWINNEN, Johan & MAERTENS, Miet, 2016. "Global Value Chains, Large-Scale Farming, and Poverty: Long-Term Effects in Senegal," Working Papers 242366, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centre for Agricultural and Food Economics.
- David Hummels & Jakob Munch & Chong Xiang, 2016. "No Pain, No Gain: Work Demand, Work Effort, and Worker Health," NBER Working Papers 22365, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.