|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Centre de Recherche en Économie Appliqué pour le Développement (CREAD)Alger, Algeria
RePEc:edi:creaddz (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Nadia Boussaha & Faycal Hamdi & Saïd Souam, 2018. "Multivariate Periodic Stochastic Volatility Models: Applications to Algerian dinar exchange rates and oil prices modeling," EconomiX Working Papers 2018-14, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Nadia Boussaha & Faycal Hamdi & Saïd Souam, 2018.
"Multivariate Periodic Stochastic Volatility Models: Applications to Algerian dinar exchange rates and oil prices modeling,"
EconomiX Working Papers
2018-14, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Ayad Hicham, 2021. "Oil Prices and the Algerian Exchange Rate: Is there any Difference with Hidden Co-Integration?," Folia Oeconomica Stetinensia, Sciendo, vol. 21(1), pages 1-17, June.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Co-authorship network on CollEc
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-ARA: MENA - Middle East & North Africa (1) 2018-03-26. Author is listed
- NEP-ECM: Econometrics (1) 2018-03-26. Author is listed
- NEP-ENE: Energy Economics (1) 2018-03-26. Author is listed
- NEP-ETS: Econometric Time Series (1) 2018-03-26. Author is listed
- NEP-FOR: Forecasting (1) 2018-03-26. Author is listed
- NEP-ORE: Operations Research (1) 2018-03-26. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Nadia Boussaha should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.