Report NEP-ORE-2018-03-26This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nadia Boussaha & Faycal Hamdi & Saïd Souam, 2018. "Multivariate Periodic Stochastic Volatility Models: Applications to Algerian dinar exchange rates and oil prices modeling," EconomiX Working Papers 2018-14, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Barron, Kai, 2018. "Belief updating: Does the 'good-news, bad-news' asymmetry extend to purely financial domains?," MPRA Paper 84742, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Li, Yong & Yu, Jun & Zeng, Tao, 2018. "Integrated Deviance Information Criterion for Latent Variable Models," Economics and Statistics Working Papers 6-2018, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Kaminska, Iryna & Roberts-Sklar, Matt, 2017. "Volatility in equity markets and monetary policy rate uncertainty," Bank of England working papers 700, Bank of England.
- Lepore, Caterina & Tanaka, Misa & Humphry, David & Sen, Kallol, 2018. "An elusive panacea? The impact of the regulatory valuation regime on insurers' investment behaviour," Bank of England working papers 710, Bank of England.
- Lise Pichette & Marie-Noëlle Robitaille & Mohanad Salameh & Pierre St-Amant, 2018. "Dismiss the Gap? A Real-Time Assessment of the Usefulness of Canadian Output Gaps in Forecasting Inflation," Staff Working Papers 18-10, Bank of Canada.
- Karlsson, Sune & Österholm, Pär, 2018. "A Note on the Stability of the Swedish Philips Curve," Working Papers 2018:6, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Ganbold, Batzorig & Akram, Iqra & Fahrozi Lubis, Raisal, 2017. "Exchange rate volatility: A forecasting approach of using the ARCH family along with ARIMA SARIMA and semi-structural-SVAR in Turkey," MPRA Paper 84447, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2017.
- Breitmoser, Yves, 2018. "The Axiomatic Foundation of Logit," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 78, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.
- Lorenzo Bastianello & Marco LiCalzi, 2018. "The probability to reach an agreement as a foundation for axiomatic bargaining," Working Papers 02, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.