An elusive panacea? The impact of the regulatory valuation regime on insurers' investment behaviour
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Lepore, Caterina & Tanaka, Misa & Humphry, David & Sen, Kallol, 2022. "An elusive panacea? The impact of the regulatory valuation regime on insurers' investment behaviour," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 81(C).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Palea, Vera, 2019. "Accounting for Sustainable Finance: Does Fair value Accounting Fit for Long-term Investing in Equity?," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201912, University of Turin.
More about this item
KeywordsValuation; historical cost accounting; mark-to-market; risk-shifting; fire sales; prudential regulation; insurance;
All these keywords.
- G22 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Insurance; Insurance Companies; Actuarial Studies
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2018-03-26 (Central Banking)
- NEP-ORE-2018-03-26 (Operations Research)
- NEP-RMG-2018-03-26 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:boe:boeewp:0710. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/boegvuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Digital Media Team (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/boegvuk.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.