Report NEP-CBA-2018-03-26This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael Funke & Petar Mihaylovski & Adrian Wende, 2018. "Out of Sync Subnational Housing Markets and Macroprudential Policies," CESifo Working Paper Series 6887, CESifo.
- Corsetti, G. & Dedola, L. & Leduc, S., 2018. "Exchange Rate Misalignment, Capital Flows, and Optimal Monetary Policy Trade-offs," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1822, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Nymand-Andersen, Per, 2018. "Yield curve modelling and a conceptual framework for estimating yield curves: evidence from the European Central Bank’s yield curves," Statistics Paper Series 27, European Central Bank.
- Claudiu Tiberiu Albulescu & Dominique Pépin, 2018. "Money demand stability, monetary overhang and inflation forecast in the CEE countries," Working Papers hal-01720319, HAL.
- Honkapohja, Seppo & Mitra, Kaushik, 2018. "Price Level Targeting with Evolving Credibility," CEPR Discussion Papers 12739, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marcella Lucchetta & Michele Moretto & Bruno Maria Parigi, 2018. "Systematic Risk, Bank Moral Hazard, and Bailouts," CESifo Working Paper Series 6878, CESifo.
- Linda Schilling, 2018. "Optimal Forbearance of Bank Resolution," Working Papers 2018-15, Becker Friedman Institute for Research In Economics.
- Ayres, & Navarro, Gaston & Nicolini, Juan Pablo & Teles, Pedro, 2018. "Sovereign Default: The Role of Expectations," CEPR Discussion Papers 12750, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stefan Hohberger & Romanos Priftis & Lukas Vogel, 2018. "The Macroeconomic Effects of Quantitative Easing in the Euro Area: Evidence from an Estimated DSGE Model," Staff Working Papers 18-11, Bank of Canada.
- Vittoria Cerasi & Sebastian M. Deininger & Leonardo Gambacorta & Tommaso Oliviero, 2018. "How Post-crisis Regulation Has Affected Bank CEO Compensation," CSEF Working Papers 493, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Dolado, Juan J. & Motyovszki, Gergo & Pappa, Evi, 2018. "Monetary Policy and Inequality under Labor Market Frictions and Capital-Skill Complementarity," CEPR Discussion Papers 12734, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Spahn, Peter, 2018. "Unconventional views on inflation control: Forward guidance, the Neo-Fisherian approach, and the fiscal theory of the price level," Hohenheim Discussion Papers in Business, Economics and Social Sciences 02-2018, University of Hohenheim, Faculty of Business, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Richhild Moessner, 2018. "Effects of asset purchases and financial stability measures on term premia in the euro area," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 489, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Kolcunova, Dominika & Havranek, Tomas, 2018. "Estimating the Effective Lower Bound for the Czech National Bank's Policy Rate," EconStor Preprints 175753, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Christian Dreger & Konstantin A. Kholodilin, 2018. "Early Warning System of Government Debt Crises," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1724, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Lepore, Caterina & Tanaka, Misa & Humphry, David & Sen, Kallol, 2018. "An elusive panacea? The impact of the regulatory valuation regime on insurers' investment behaviour," Bank of England working papers 710, Bank of England.
- Shirota, Toyoichiro, 2018. "Evaluating the Unconventional Monetary Policy in Stock Markets : A Semi-parametric Approach," Discussion paper series. A 322, Graduate School of Economics and Business Administration, Hokkaido University.