|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- McHugh, Neil & Biosca, Olga & Donaldson, Cam, 2015. "Microfinance, health and randomised trials," Health Economics Working Paper Series 201501, Glasgow Caledonian University, Yunus Centre.
- Donaldson, Cam & Roy, Michael & Hill-O'Connor, Clementine & Biosca, Olga & Baker, Rachel & Kay, Alan & Gillespie, Morag & Godwin, Jon & Morgan, Antony & Skelton, Dawn A & Stewart, John & Anderson, Iso, 2014. "Global issues, local solutions: rethinking wealth and health through the lens of social enteprise," Health Economics Working Paper Series 201402, Glasgow Caledonian University, Yunus Centre.
- Olga Biosca Artiñano, 2014. "Formando microempresarias: los servicios de desarrollo de negocio para reforzar el impacto de los microcréditos," Estudios Regionales en Economía, Población y Desarrollo. Cuadernos de Trabajo de la Universidad Autónoma de Ciudad Juárez. 23, Cuerpo Académico 41 de la Universidad Autónoma de Ciudad Juárez, revised 08 2014.
- Olga Biosca & Pamela Lenton & Paul Mosley, 2011. "Microfinance Non-Financial Services: A Key for Poverty Alleviation? Lessons from Mexico," Working Papers 2011021, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Brown, Heather & Biosca, Olga, 2016. "Exploring the relationship between time preference, body fatness, and educational attainment," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 158(C), pages 75-85.
- Olga Biosca, 2014. "Financing Health in Latin America Volume 1: Household Spending and Impoverishment," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 65(8), pages 1302-1303, August.
- Olga Biosca & Pamela Lenton & Paul Mosley, 2014. "Where is the 'Plus' in 'Credit-Plus'? The Case of Chiapas, Mexico," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(12), pages 1700-1716, December.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-MFD: Microfinance (3) 2011-11-01 2014-10-03 2015-06-27. Author is listed
- NEP-HEA: Health Economics (2) 2014-11-07 2015-06-27. Author is listed
- NEP-HME: Heterodox Microeconomics (2) 2011-11-01 2015-06-27. Author is listed
- NEP-DEV: Development (1) 2011-11-01. Author is listed
- NEP-HPE: History & Philosophy of Economics (1) 2014-11-07. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Olga Biosca should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.