Christian W. Bach
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
(90%) Swiss EconomicsZürich, Switzerland
RePEc:edi:swecoch (more details at EDIRC)
(10%) Research Center for Epistemic Game Theory (Epicenter) Maastricht, Netherlands
School of Business and Economics
: +31 43 388 3834
+31 43 388 4874
c/o Andrés Perea, P.O. Box 616, 6200 MD Maastricht
RePEc:edi:epmaanl (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Christian Bach & Andrés Perea, 2014. "Utility proportional beliefs," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 43(4), pages 881-902, November.
- Bach, Christian W. & Tsakas, Elias, 2014. "Pairwise epistemic conditions for Nash equilibrium," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 48-59.
- Bach, Christian W. & Perea, Andrés, 2013. "Agreeing to disagree with lexicographic prior beliefs," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 129-133.
- Christian Bach & Jérémie Cabessa, 2012. "Common knowledge and limit knowledge," Theory and Decision, Springer, pages 423-440.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Bach, Christian W. & Tsakas, Elias, 2014.
"Pairwise epistemic conditions for Nash equilibrium,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 48-59.
- Tsakas, Elias, 2013. "Pairwise epistemic conditions for correlated rationalizability," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 379-384.
- Hellman, Ziv, 2013. "Weakly rational expectations," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(6), pages 496-500.
- Bach, Christian W. & Perea, Andrés, 2013.
"Agreeing to disagree with lexicographic prior beliefs,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 129-133.
- Tarbush, Bassel, 2016. "Counterfactuals in “agreeing to disagree” type results," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 125-133.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Christian W. Bach should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.