Münchener Zentrum für Ökonomie und Demographischen Wandel München, Germany
Max-Planck-Institut für Sozialrecht und Sozialpolitik
RePEc:edi:memande (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Ivo Bakota, 2020. "Avoiding Root-Finding in the Krusell-Smith Algorithm Simulation," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp669, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Ivo Bakota, 2020. "Capital Income Taxation with Portfolio Choice," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp668, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Ivo Bakota, 2020. "Firm Leverage and Wealth Inequality," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp667, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (3) 2020-10-05 2020-10-05 2020-10-05. Author is listed
- NEP-CMP: Computational Economics (1) 2020-10-05. Author is listed
- NEP-ORE: Operations Research (1) 2020-10-05. Author is listed
- NEP-PBE: Public Economics (1) 2020-10-05. Author is listed
- NEP-PUB: Public Finance (1) 2020-10-05. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ivo Bakota should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.