Uniwersytet Ekonomiczny w PoznaniuPoznań, Poland
al. Niepodległości 10, 61-875 Poznań
RePEc:edi:uepozpl (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Monika Banaszewska, 2017. "What Drives Local Public Investments? Evidence from Poland," Working Papers 8/2017, Institute of Economic Research, revised May 2017.
- Monika Banaszewska & Ivo Bischoff, 2016. "The political economy of EU-funds in Poland: evidence for the period 2007-2013," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201618, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Banaszewska Monika & Bischoff Ivo, 2017. "The Political Economy of EU-funds: Evidence from Poland," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 237(3), pages 191-224, June.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (2) 2016-09-11 2017-06-04. Author is listed
- NEP-CDM: Collective Decision-Making (1) 2016-09-11. Author is listed
- NEP-DCM: Discrete Choice Models (1) 2017-06-04. Author is listed
- NEP-POL: Positive Political Economics (1) 2016-09-11. Author is listed
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (1) 2017-06-04. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Monika Banaszewska should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.