|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Department of Management and Marketing Fargo, North Dakota (United States)
College of Business
North Dakota State University
RePEc:edi:dmndsus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Banerjee, Somnath & Bhardwaj, Pradeep, 2019. "Aligning marketing and sales in multi-channel marketing: Compensation design for online lead generation and offline sales conversion," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 293-305.
- Banerjee, Somnath & Stock, Axel, 2018. "Retailer Dominance and Quality Variation: Observations and a Theoretical Explanation," Journal of Retailing, Elsevier, vol. 94(4), pages 408-418.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Banerjee, Somnath & Bhardwaj, Pradeep, 2019.
"Aligning marketing and sales in multi-channel marketing: Compensation design for online lead generation and offline sales conversion,"
Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 293-305.
- Corsaro, Daniela, 2022. "Explaining the Sales Transformation through an institutional lens," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 142(C), pages 1106-1124.
- Erdmann, Anett & Ponzoa, José M., 2021. "Digital inbound marketing: Measuring the economic performance of grocery e-commerce in Europe and the USA," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 162(C).
- Liao, Shu-Hsien & Yang, Ling-Ling, 2020. "Mobile payment and online to offline retail business models," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 57(C).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Somnath Banerjee should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.