Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Arora, Seema, 2000. "Green and Competitive? Evidence from the Stock Market," Research Papers 1650, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Arora, Seema, 2000. "Pollution Prevention as Innovation? Measuring the Long Run Stock Performance," Research Papers 1651, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Simon, Nathalie B. & Cropper, Maureen L. & Alberini, Anna & Arora, Seema, 1999. "Valuing mortality reductions in India : a study of compensating wage differentials," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2078, The World Bank.
- Arora, Seema & Cason, Timothy, 1996. "Do Community Characteristics Determine Environmental Outcomes? Evidence from the Toxics Release Inventory," Discussion Papers dp-97-12, Resources For the Future.
- Seema Arora & Timothy N. Cason, 1998.
"Do Community Characteristics Influence Environmental Outcomes?: Evidence from the Toxics Release Inventory,"
Journal of Applied Economics,
Universidad del CEMA, vol. 1, pages 413-453, November.
- Seema Arora & Timothy N. Cason, 1999. "Do Community Characteristics Influence Environmental Outcomes? Evidence from the Toxics Release Inventory," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 65(4), pages 691-716, April.
- Maureen L. Cropper & Nathalie B. Simon & Anna Alberini & Seema Arora & P.K. Sharma, 1997. "The Health Benefits of Air Pollution Control in Delhi," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(5), pages 1625-1629.
- Seema Arora & Timothy N. Cason, 1996. "Why Do Firms Volunteer to Exceed Environmental Regulations? Understanding Participation in EPA's 33/50 Program," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 72(4), pages 413-432.
- Arora Seema & Cason Timothy N., 1995. "An Experiment in Voluntary Environmental Regulation: Participation in EPA's 33/50 Program," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 271-286, May.
- Arora, Seema & Gangopadhyay, Shubhashis, 1995. "Toward a theoretical model of voluntary overcompliance," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 289-309, December.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
RankingsThis author is among the top 5% authors according to these criteria:
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Seema Arora should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.