|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Department of Economics Santa Clara, California (United States)
Santa Clara University
RePEc:edi:descuus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Ardelean, Adina & Lugovskyy, Volodymyr, 2010. "Domestic productivity and variety gains from trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 280-291, March.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Ardelean, Adina & Lugovskyy, Volodymyr, 2010.
"Domestic productivity and variety gains from trade,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 280-291, March.
- Lewrick, Ulf & Mohler, Lukas & Weder, Rolf, 2011. "International Trade in Variety and Domestic Production," Working papers 2011/03, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- d’Artis Kancs, 2009.
"Structural Estimation of Variety Gains from Trade Integration in Asia,"
2009.7, International Network for Economic Research - INFER.
- d'Artis Kancs, 2010. "Structural Estimation of Variety Gains from Trade Integration in Asia," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 43(3), pages 270-288.
- Lugovskyy, Volodymyr; Skiba, Alexandre, 2010. "Transport Cost and Endogenous Quality Choice," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 17, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Lukas Mohler, 2011. "Variety Gains from Trade in Switzerland," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 147(I), pages 45-70, March.
- Mohler, Lukas & Seitz, Michael, 2009.
"The gains from variety in the European Union,"
17589, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mohler, Lukas & Seitz, Michael, 2010. "The Gains from Variety in the European Union," Discussion Papers in Economics 11477, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Lukas Mohler & Michael Seitz, 2012. "The gains from variety in the European Union," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 148(3), pages 475-500, September.
- Carluccio, Juan & Fally, Thibault, 2013.
"Foreign entry and spillovers with technological incompatibilities in the supply chain,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 123-135.
- Carluccio, Juan & Fally, Thibault, 2010. "Foreign Entry and Spillovers with Technological Incompatibilities in the Supply Chain," CEPR Discussion Papers 7866, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Wyatt J. Brooks & Pau S. Pujolàs, 2014. "Nonlinear Gravity," Department of Economics Working Papers 2014-15, McMaster University.
- Robert C. Feenstra & Philip A. Luck & Maurice Obstfeld & Katheryn N. Russ, 2014. "In Search of the Armington Elasticity," NBER Working Papers 20063, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Machado, José A.F. & Santos Silva, J.M.C. & Wei, Kehai, 2016. "Quantiles, corners, and the extensive margin of trade," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 73-84.
- Arnade, Carlos Anthony & Gopinath, Munisamy & Pick, Daniel H., 2011. "How Much Do Consumers Benefit from New Brand Introductions? The Case of Potato Chips," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 36(1), April.
- João Barata R. B. Barroso, 2013. "Does trade shrink the measure of domestic firms?," Working Papers Series 332, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Jaimovich, Esteban, 2012. "Import diversification along the growth path," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 117(1), pages 306-310.
- Mohler, Lukas, 2012. "Variety Gains and the Extensive Margin of Trade," Working papers 2012/16, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Lugovskyy, Volodymyr & Skiba, Alexandre, 2016. "Positive and negative effects of distance on export prices," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 155-181.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Adina Ardelean should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.