|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Terminal Degree:||Department of Economics; University of Maryland (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Arena, Marco & Revilla, Julio E., 2009. "Pro-cyclical fiscal policy in brazil: evidence from the states," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5144, The World Bank.
- Francisco F. Vazquez & Carmen Reinhart & Marco Arena, 2007.
"The Lending Channel in Emerging Economies; Are Foreign Banks Different?,"
IMF Working Papers
07/48, International Monetary Fund.
- Marco Arena & Carmen Reinhart & Francisco Vázquez, 2006. "The Lending Channel in Emerging Economics: Are Foreign Banks Different?," NBER Working Papers 12340, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arena, Marco, 2006. "Does insurance market activity promote economic growth ? Country study for industrial and developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4098, The World Bank.
- Marco Arena, 2005.
"Bank Failures and Bank Fundamentals: A Comparative Analysis of Latin America and East Asia during the Nineties using Bank-Level Data,"
Staff Working Papers
05-19, Bank of Canada.
- Arena, Marco, 2008. "Bank failures and bank fundamentals: A comparative analysis of Latin America and East Asia during the nineties using bank-level data," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 299-310, February.
- Marco Arena, 2008. "Does Insurance Market Activity Promote Economic Growth? A Cross-Country Study for Industrialized and Developing Countries," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 75(4), pages 921-946.
- Arena, Marco, 2008.
"Bank failures and bank fundamentals: A comparative analysis of Latin America and East Asia during the nineties using bank-level data,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 299-310, February.
- Marco Arena, 2005. "Bank Failures and Bank Fundamentals: A Comparative Analysis of Latin America and East Asia during the Nineties using Bank-Level Data," Staff Working Papers 05-19, Bank of Canada.
- Arena , Marco & Tuesta, Pedro, 1998. "Fundamentos y desalineamientos: el tipo de cambio real de equilibrio en el Perú," Revista Estudios Económicos, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú, issue 3, pages 1-27.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 5 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-DEV: Development (3) 2006-07-09 2007-01-13 2009-12-19
- NEP-FIN: Finance (2) 2005-07-18 2006-07-09
- NEP-FMK: Financial Markets (2) 2005-07-18 2006-07-09
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (2) 2006-07-09 2007-03-24
- NEP-BAN: Banking (1) 2007-03-24
- NEP-CWA: Central & Western Asia (1) 2007-01-13
- NEP-IAS: Insurance Economics (1) 2007-01-13
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2006-07-09
- NEP-SEA: South East Asia (1) 2006-07-09
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Marco Arena should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.