|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|21 El. Venizelos Avenue, GR102 50, Athens, Greece|
|Terminal Degree:||2006 Athens University of Economics and Business (AUEB) (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Bank of GreeceAthens, Greece
RePEc:edi:boggvgr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Christos Antonopoulos & Sofia Anyfantaki & Theodora Kosma & Evangelia Papapetrou & Filippos Petroulakis & Pavlos Petroulas & Pinelopi Zioutou, 2022. "The Greek Labour market before and after the pandemic: slack tightness and skills mismatch," Economic Bulletin, Bank of Greece, issue 56, pages 45-74, December.
- Christos Antonopoulos & Plutarchos Sakellaris, 2011. "Estimating computer depreciation using online auction data," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(2), pages 183-204.
- Antonopoulos, Christos & Sakellaris, Plutarchos, 2009. "The contribution of Information and Communication Technology investments to Greek economic growth: An analytical growth accounting framework," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 171-191, August.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Christos Antonopoulos & Plutarchos Sakellaris, 2011.
"Estimating computer depreciation using online auction data,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(2), pages 183-204.
- Gretz, Richard T. & Basuroy, Suman, 2013. "Why Quality May Not Always Win: The Impact of Product Generation Life Cycles on Quality and Network Effects in High-tech Markets," Journal of Retailing, Elsevier, vol. 89(3), pages 281-300.
- Antonopoulos, Christos & Sakellaris, Plutarchos, 2009.
"The contribution of Information and Communication Technology investments to Greek economic growth: An analytical growth accounting framework,"
Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 171-191, August.
- Nguyen, Canh Phuc & Doytch, Nadia, 2022. "The impact of ICT patents on economic growth: An international evidence," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(5).
- Habib Ur Rahman & Ghulam Ali & Umer Zaman & Carlo Pugnetti, 2021. "Role of ICT Investment and Diffusion in the Economic Growth: A Threshold Approach for the Empirical Evidence from Pakistan," IJFS, MDPI, vol. 9(1), pages 1-14, March.
- Wang, Di & Zhou, Tao & Lan, Feng & Wang, Mengmeng, 2021. "ICT and socio-economic development: Evidence from a spatial panel data analysis in China," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(7).
- Fabrizio Carmignani & Thomas Mandeville, "undated".
"Never been industrialized: a tale of African structural change,"
MRG Discussion Paper Series
3710, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Carmignani, Fabrizio & Mandeville, Thomas, 2014. "Never been industrialized: A tale of African structural change," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 124-137.
- Vu, Khuong M., 2013. "Information and Communication Technology (ICT) and Singapore’s economic growth," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 284-300.
- Charles Shaaba Saba & Nicholas Ngepah, 2022. "Nexus between telecommunication infrastructures, defence and economic growth: a global evidence," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 139-177, October.
- Eleni Laitsou & Antonios Kargas & Dimitrios Varoutas, 2020. "How ICT affects economic growth in the Euro area during the economic crisis," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 59-81, December.
- Jinlin Li & Litai Chen & Ying Chen & Jiawen He, 2022. "Digital economy, technological innovation, and green economic efficiency—Empirical evidence from 277 cities in China," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 43(3), pages 616-629, April.
- Charles Shaaba Saba & Nicholas Ngepah, 2021. "Nexus between telecommunication infrastructures, defence and economic growth: a global evidence," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 139-177, December.
- Martha JimÃ©nez GarcÃa, 2019. "The Impact of Information and Communication Technologies on Economic Growth in Mexico," International Journal of Business and Social Research, LAR Center Press, vol. 9(2), pages 11-22, February.
- Cem Işık, 2013. "The Importance of Creating a Competitive Advantage and Investing in Information Technology for Modern Economies: an ARDL Test Approach from Turkey," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 4(4), pages 387-405, December.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Christos Antonopoulos should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.