Douglas Alcantara Alencar
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Lucio Otavio Seixas Barbosa & Douglas Alcântara Alencar & Gustavo Figueiredo Campolina Diniz & Marco Flávio Da Cunha Rezende, 2016.
"O Circuito Finance-Investimento-Poupança-Funding Na Economia Aberta E Com Governo,"
Anais do XLIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 43rd Brazilian Economics Meeting]
123, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Douglas Alcântara Alencar & Marco Flávio Cunha Resende & Lúcio Otávio Seixas Barbosa & Gustavo Figueiredo Campolina Diniz, 2015. "O circuito finance-investimento-poupança-funding na economia aberta e com o governo," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG 531, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Douglas Alcantara Alencar & Douglas Alcantara Alencar & Eduardo Strachman, 2016. "Foreign Direct Investment And Balance Of Payments In Latin America (1990-2011)," Anais do XLII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 42nd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 081, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Douglas Alcantara Alencar & Eduardo Strachman, 2014. "Investimento Direto Estrangeiro E Balanço De Pagamentos, No Brasil: 1994 E 2008," Anais do XLI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 41st Brazilian Economics Meeting] 048, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Douglas Alencar & Eduardo Strachman, 2014. "Balance-of-payments-constrained growth in Brazil: 1951-2008," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(4), pages 673-698.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Douglas Alencar & Eduardo Strachman, 2014.
"Balance-of-payments-constrained growth in Brazil: 1951-2008,"
Journal of Post Keynesian Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(4), pages 673-698.
- Mohammed Al- Mahish, 2017. "Does Balance of Payments Constrained Growth Model Hold in Saudi Arabia?," Journal of Finance and Economics Research, Geist Science, Iqra University, Faculty of Business Administration, vol. 2(1), pages 1-15, January.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Douglas Alcantara Alencar should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.