Report NEP-DEV-2018-11-05This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael Berlemann & Daniela Wenzel, 2018. "Precipitation and Economic Growth," CESifo Working Paper Series 7258, CESifo Group Munich.
- Robertson, Raymond & Lopez-Acevedo, Gladys & Savchenko, Yevgeniya, 2018. "Globalisation and the Gender Earnings Gap: Evidence from Sri Lanka and Cambodia 1992-2015," IZA Discussion Papers 11821, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Jiang, Yushi & Borojo, Dinkneh Gebre, 2018. "The impacts of institutional quality and infrastructure on overall and intra-Africa trade," Economics Discussion Papers 2018-75, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Federico Barra & Claudia Berg & Philip Verwimp, 2018. "Violent Conflict, Transport Costs, and Poverty: An Instrumental Variables Approach with Geospatial Data for Nigeria," Working Papers ECARES 2018-30, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Johnson, Paul & Papageorgiou, Chris, 2018. "What Remains of Cross-Country Convergence?," MPRA Paper 89355, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Faress Bhuiyan, Muhammad & Ivlevs, Artjoms, 2018. "Micro-Entrepreneurship and Subjective Well-Being: Evidence from Rural Bangladesh," IZA Discussion Papers 11819, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- M.A. Boermans & Daan Willebrands, 2018. "Financial constraints matter : Empirical evidence on borrowing behavior, microfinance and firm productivity," Working Papers 18-02, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Mlacha, Cornel J. & Ndanshau, Michael O.A, 2018. "Education and Labour Earnings Inequality in Tanzania: Evidence from Quantile Regression Analysis," MPRA Paper 89173, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nyathikala, Sai Amulya Nyathikala & Jamasb, Tooraj & Llorca, Manuel & Kulshrestha, Mukul Kulshrestha, 2018. "Utilities Governance, Incentives, and Performance: Evidence from the Water Sector in India," Efficiency Series Papers 2018/04, University of Oviedo, Department of Economics, Oviedo Efficiency Group (OEG).
- Nie, Peng & Ding, Lanlin & Sousa-Poza, Alfonso, 2018. "Obesity inequality and the changing shape of the bodyweight distribution in China," Hohenheim Discussion Papers in Business, Economics and Social Sciences 24-2018, University of Hohenheim, Faculty of Business, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Thi Kim Cuong Pham & Phu Nguyen-Van & Huu Thanh-Tam Nguyen & Thi Anh-Dao Tran & Kone Noukignonb, 2018. "Subjective well-being and social comparison: A comparative study on rural Thailand and Vietnam," Working Papers of BETA 2018-42, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Douglas Alcantara Alencar & Frederico Gonzaga Jayme Jr. & Gustavo Britto & Claudio Puty, 2018. "Distribution and productivity growth: an empirical exercise applied to selected Latin American countries," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG 589, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.