Report NEP-OPM-2018-11-05This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Johnson, Paul & Papageorgiou, Chris, 2018. "What Remains of Cross-Country Convergence?," MPRA Paper 89355, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Benigno, Gianluca & Chen, Huigang & Otrok, Christopher & Rebucci, Alessandro & Young, Eric R., 2016. "Optimal capital controls and real exchange rate policies: a pecuniary externality perspective," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 68594, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Alberto Cavallo, 2018. "More Amazon Effects: Online Competition and Pricing Behaviors," NBER Working Papers 25138, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Douglas Alcantara Alencar & Frederico Gonzaga Jayme Jr. & Gustavo Britto, 2018. "Productivity, the real exchange rate and the aggregate demand: an empirical exercise applied to brazil from 1960 to 2011," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG 588, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Ibhagui, Oyakhilome, 2018. "The Monetary Model of CIP Deviations," MPRA Paper 89641, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kim, Hyeongwoo & Zhang, Yunxiao, 2018. "Investigating Properties of Commodity Price Responses to Real and Nominal Shocks," MPRA Paper 89432, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Del Negro, Marco & Giannone, Domenico & Giannoni, Marc & Tambalotti, Andrea, 2018. "Global Trends in Interest Rates," Working Papers 1812, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Uri Dadush, 2018. "The Role of Fundamentals in Global Imbalances," Policy notes & Policy briefs 1828, Policy Center for the New South.