|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
School of Management and Economics Beijing, China
Beijing Institute of Technology
Pingleyuan #100, Chaoyang Qu, Beijing 100022
RePEc:edi:smbitcn (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Zhengxing Zou & Rene van den Brink, 2020. "Sharing the Surplus and Proportional Values," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 20-014/II, Tinbergen Institute.
- Zhengxing Zou & Rene van den Brink & Youngsub Chun & Yukihiko Funaki, 2019. "Axiomatizations of the proportional division value," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 19-072/II, Tinbergen Institute.
- Wenna Wang & Rene van den Brink & Hao Sun & Genjiu Xu & Zhengxing Zou, "undated". "The alpha-constant-sum games," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 19-022/II, Tinbergen Institute.
- Zhengxing Zou & Qiang Zhang & Surajit Borkotokey & Xiaohui Yu, 2020. "The extended Shapley value for generalized cooperative games under precedence constraints," Operational Research, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 899-925, June.
- Zhengxing Zou & Qiang Zhang, 2018. "Harsanyi power solution for games with restricted cooperation," Journal of Combinatorial Optimization, Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 26-47, January.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Zhengxing Zou & Rene van den Brink, 2020.
"Sharing the Surplus and Proportional Values,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
20-014/II, Tinbergen Institute.
- Zhengxing Zou & Rene van den Brink & Yukihiko Funaki, 2020. "Compromising between the proportional and equal division values: axiomatization, consistency and implementation," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 20-054/II, Tinbergen Institute.
- Zou, Zhengxing & van den Brink, René, 2020. "Equal loss under separatorization and egalitarian values," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 194(C).
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Zhengxing Zou should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.