Report NEP-GTH-2019-04-22This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Sylvain BÃ©al issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mohamed Belhaj & Frédéric Deroïan, 2018. "Targeting the key player: An incentive-based approach," Post-Print hal-01981885, HAL.
- Wenna Wang & Rene van den Brink & Hao Sun & Genjiu Xu & Zhengxing Zou, "undated". "The alpha-constant-sum games," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 19-022/II, Tinbergen Institute.
- Sebastiano Della Lena & Fabrizio Panebianco, 2019. "Cultural Transmission with Incomplete Information: Parental Perceived Efficacy and Group Misrepresentation," Working Papers 2019:11, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Leal Vizcaíno René & Mekonnen Teddy, 2019. "Bayesian Comparative Statics," Working Papers 2019-03, Banco de México.
- Francesco Decarolis & Maris Goldmanis & Antonio Penta, 2019. "Marketing Agencies and Collusive Bidding in Online Ad Auctions," Working Papers 1088, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Simone Marsiglio & Nahid Masoudi, 2019. "Transboundary Pollution Control and Competitiveness Concerns in a Two-Country Differential Game," CFDS Discussion Paper Series 2019/1, Center for Financial Development and Stability at Henan University, Kaifeng, Henan, China.
- Bose, Neha & Sgroi, Daniel, 2019. "Theory of Mind and Strategic Decision-Making," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 409, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Toomas Hinnosaar, 2019. "Price Setting on a Network," Papers 1904.06757, arXiv.org.
- Sylvain Béal & André Casajus & Eric Rémila & Philippe Solal, 2019. "Cohesive efficiency in TU-games: Two extensions of the Shapley value," Working Papers 2019-03, CRESE.
- Encarnaciön Algaba & Sylvain Béal & Vito Fragnelli & Natividad Llorca & Joaquin Sänchez-Soriano, 2019. "Relationship between labeled network games and museum pass games," Working Papers 2019-02, CRESE.
- Rasouli, Mohammad & Saghafian, Soroush, 2018. "Robust Partially Observable Markov Decision Processes," Working Paper Series rwp18-027, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Alex Garivaltis, 2019. "Nash Bargaining Over Margin Loans to Kelly Gamblers," Papers 1904.06628, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2019.
- Johan Hombert & JÃ©rÃ´me Pouyet & Nicolas Schutz, 2019. "Anticompetitive Vertical Merger Waves," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_2019_084, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Sonia Schwartz & Johanna Choumert-Nkolo & Jean-Louis Combes & Pascale Combes Motel & Éric Nazindigouba Kere, 2019. "On the optimal setting of protected areas," Working Papers halshs-02082753, HAL.