|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Government of Hong Kong - Land Registry (Government of Hong Kong - Land Registry)https://www.landreg.gov.hk/en/home/index.htm
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Zeng, Bingcong & Yen, Benjamin P.-C., 2017. "Rethinking the role of partnerships in global supply chains: A risk-based perspective," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 185(C), pages 52-62.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Zeng, Bingcong & Yen, Benjamin P.-C., 2017.
"Rethinking the role of partnerships in global supply chains: A risk-based perspective,"
International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 185(C), pages 52-62.
- Liliana Avelar-Sosa & Jorge L. García-Alcaraz & José M. Mejía-Muñoz & Aidé A. Maldonado-Macías & Giner Alor Hernández, 2018. "Government Support and Market Proximity: Exploring Their Relationship with Supply Chain Agility and Financial performance," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(7), pages 1-20, July.
- Zhi Li & Guanghao Jin & Shen Duan, 2018. "Evolutionary Game Dynamics for Financial Risk Decision-Making in Global Supply Chain," Complexity, Hindawi, vol. 2018, pages 1-10, October.
- López, Cristina & Ishizaka, Alessio, 2019. "A hybrid FCM-AHP approach to predict impacts of offshore outsourcing location decisions on supply chain resilience," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 495-507.
- Maureen S. Golan & Laura H. Jernegan & Igor Linkov, 2020. "Trends and applications of resilience analytics in supply chain modeling: systematic literature review in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic," Environment Systems and Decisions, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 222-243, June.
- Dadsena, Krishna Kumar & Sarmah, S.P. & Naikan, V.N.A. & Jena, Sarat Kumar, 2019. "Optimal budget allocation for risk mitigation strategy in trucking industry: An integrated approach," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 121(C), pages 37-55.
- Zhuo, Wenyan & Shao, Lusheng & Yang, Honglin, 2018. "Mean–variance analysis of option contracts in a two-echelon supply chain," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 271(2), pages 535-547.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Bingcong Zeng should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.