|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Laboratoire des Applications Quantitatives en Sciences Économiques et Financières (LAQSEF) Ouargla, Algeria
Route de Ghardaïa, BP. 511, 30000 Ouargla
RePEc:edi:lauoudz (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- ABDELLAOUI, Okba & Zergoune, Mohamed, 2015. "أثر أزمة منطقة اليورو على الإيرادات النفطية للجزائر للفترة 2005 - 2012 [The impact of euro zone crisis on oil revenues in Algeria]," MPRA Paper 65933, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abd El Lattif Messitfa & Mohamed Zergoune & Abd El Kader Meerad, 2014. "قياس أثر المتغيرات النقدية على سعر صرف الدينار الجزائري مقابل الدولار الأمريكي 74-2012," Post-Print halshs-01056121, HAL.
- Zoubida Mahcane & Mayou Abdellah & Mohamed Zergoune & Miloud Lacheheb, 2019. "Land Degradation and Economic Development in Algeria," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 9(1), pages 137-142.
- Zergoune Mohamed & Okba Abdellaoui & Nawal Ben Amara, 2018. "Determinants of the Algerian Economy: Autoregressive Distributed Lag Approach," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 8(5), pages 7-10.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Zoubida Mahcane & Mayou Abdellah & Mohamed Zergoune & Miloud Lacheheb, 2019.
"Land Degradation and Economic Development in Algeria,"
International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 9(1), pages 137-142.
- Vasilii Erokhin & Tianming Gao & Anna Ivolga, 2020. "Structural Variations in the Composition of Land Funds at Regional Scales across Russia," Land, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(6), pages 1-37, June.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Mohamed Zergoune should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.