Report NEP-ARA-2014-10-03This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Paul Makdissi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Verme, Paolo & Barry, Abdoul Gadiry & Guennouni, Jamal, 2014. "Female labor participation in the Arab world : some evidence from panel data in Morocco," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7031, The World Bank.
- Timur Hulagu & Cihan Yalcin, 2014. "Turkiye’de Firmalarin Yabanci Para Borclulugu ve Kur Riskine Iliskin Mikro Degerlendirmeler," CBT Research Notes in Economics 1413, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Oecd, 2013. "Turkey Assessment Report 2013," SIGMA Country Assessment Reports 2013/2, OECD Publishing.
- Oecd, 2013. "Turkey Priorities Report 2013," SIGMA Country Assessment Reports 2013/1, OECD Publishing.
- Elif Öznur ACAR & Aysit Tansel, 2014. "Defining And Measuring Informality In The Turkish Labor Market," Working Papers 2014/08, Turkish Economic Association.
- Iqbal, Farrukh & Kiendrebeogo, Youssouf, 2014. "The reduction of child mortality in the Middle East and North Africa : a success story," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7023, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2014. "Tunisia Urban Development and Local Governance Program : Technical Assessment Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 20000, The World Bank.
- Abd El Lattif Messitfa & Mohamed Zergoune & Abd El Kader Meerad, 2014. "قياس أثر المتغيرات النقدية على سعر صرف الدينار الجزائري مقابل الدولار الأمريكي 74-2012," Post-Print halshs-01056121, HAL.