|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Department of Land Economy Cambridge, United Kingdom
University of Cambridge
+44 1223 337147
+44 1223 337130
19 Silver Street, Cambridge CB3 9EP
RePEc:edi:dlcamuk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- K. Zavodov, 2009. "Outlook and Regulation of the Russian Market for Project-Based Transactions Under the Kyoto Protocol," Problems of Economic Transition, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 52(1), pages 76-94.
- Kanak Patel & Ricardo Pereira & Kirill Zavodov, 2009. "Mean-Reversion in REITs Discount to NAV & Risk Premium," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 229-247, October.
- K. Zavodov., 2008. "Perspectives and Regulation of the Russian Market for Project-based Transactions under the Kyoto Protocol," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 10.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- K. Zavodov, 2009.
"Outlook and Regulation of the Russian Market for Project-Based Transactions Under the Kyoto Protocol,"
Problems of Economic Transition, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 52(1), pages 76-94.
- Zavodov, Kirill, 2012. "Renewable energy investment and the clean development mechanism," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 81-89.
- Kanak Patel & Ricardo Pereira & Kirill Zavodov, 2009.
"Mean-Reversion in REITs Discount to NAV & Risk Premium,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 229-247, October.
- Woltering, René-Ojas & Weis, Christian & Schindler, Felix & Sebastian, Steffen, 2018. "Capturing the value premium – global evidence from a fair value-based investment strategy," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 53-69.
- Dan W. French & S. McKay Price, 2018. "Depreciation-Related Capital Gains, Differential Tax Rates, and the Market Value of Real Estate Investment Trusts," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 57(1), pages 43-63, July.
- Zeno Adams & Roland Füss & Felix Schindler, 2015. "The Sources of Risk Spillovers among U.S. REITs: Financial Characteristics and Regional Proximity," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 43(1), pages 67-100, March.
- Sebastian Schnejdar & Michael Heinrich & René-Ojas Woltering & Steffen Sebastian, 2020. "The Discount to NAV of Distressed Open-End Real Estate Funds," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 61(1), pages 80-114, June.
- Kelvin Jui Keng Tan, 2017. "Why Do Overconfident REIT CEOs Issue More Debt? Mechanisms and Value Implications," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 53(3), pages 319-348, September.
- Ryan Chacon & Dan French & Kuntara Pukthuanthong, 2018. "The Information Content of Analysts' Net Asset Value Estimates: The Case of Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs)," ERES eres2018_82, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Kirill Zavodov should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.