|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Antai College of Economics and Management Shanghai, China
Shanghai Jiao Tong University
RePEc:edi:acsjtcn (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Wu, W. & Johan, S.A. & Rui, O.M., 2012. "Institutional investors, political connections and incidence of corporate fraud," Discussion Paper 2012-042, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Wang, Yudong & Pan, Zhiyuan & Wu, Chongfeng & Wu, Wenfeng, 2020. "Industry equi-correlation: A powerful predictor of stock returns," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 1-24.
- Dayong Lv & Wenfeng Wu, 2020. "Margin trading and price efficiency: information content or price‐adjustment speed?," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 60(3), pages 2889-2918, September.
- Alan Huang & Wenfeng Wu & Tong Yu, 2019. "Textual analysis for China’s financial markets: a review and discussion," China Finance Review International, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 10(1), pages 1-15, September.
- Lv, Dayong & Wu, Wenfeng, 2019. "Margin-trading volatility and stock price crash risk," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 179-196.
- Li, Xiangwen & Wu, Wenfeng, 2019. "Portfolio pumping and fund performance ranking: A performance-based compensation contract perspective," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 94-106.
- Dayong Lv & Wenfeng Wu, 2019. "Are margin traders informed?," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 59(5), pages 3105-3131, December.
- Wenfeng Wu & Sofia A. Johan & Oliver M. Rui, 2016. "Institutional Investors, Political Connections, and the Incidence of Regulatory Enforcement Against Corporate Fraud," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 134(4), pages 709-726, April.
- Liu, Li & Wang, Yudong & Wu, Chongfeng & Wu, Wenfeng, 2016. "Disentangling the determinants of real oil prices," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 363-373.
- Wu, Wenfeng & Firth, Michael & Rui, Oliver M., 2014. "Trust and the provision of trade credit," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 146-159.
- Chunyang Zhou & Chongfeng Wu & Wenfeng Wu, 2014. "The market pricing of the lifeboat provision in a closed-end fund," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 189-197, February.
- Wenfeng Wu & Oliver M. Rui & Chongfeng Wu, 2013. "Institutional environment, ownership and firm taxation," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 21(1), pages 17-51, January.
- Wenfeng Wu & Chongfeng Wu & Oliver M. Rui, 2012. "What drives regional differences in the stock market wealth effect in China?," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(12), pages 1157-1160, August.
- Wu, Wenfeng & Rui, Oliver M. & Wu, Chongfeng, 2012. "Trade credit, cash holdings, and financial deepening: Evidence from a transitional economy," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 2868-2883.
- Wenfeng Wu & Chongfeng Wu & Oliver M. Rui, 2012. "Ownership and the Value of Political Connections: Evidence from China," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 18(4), pages 695-729, September.
- Firth, Michael & Rui, Oliver M. & Wu, Wenfeng, 2011. "Cooking the books: Recipes and costs of falsified financial statements in China," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 371-390, April.
- Michael Firth & Oliver M. Rui & Wenfeng Wu, 2011. "The Effects of Political Connections and State Ownership on Corporate Litigation in China," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 54(3), pages 573-607.
- Zhou, Chunyang & Wu, Wenfeng & Wu, Chongfeng, 2010. "Optimal insurance in the presence of insurer's loss limit," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 300-307, April.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Wenfeng Wu should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.