Camelia Ioana Ucenic
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Ucenic, Camelia Ioana I. & Ratiu, Claudiu I., 2009. "The Changes in Romanian Food Supply Chain Due to the Development of Industrial Agri- Production Systems," 113th Seminar, September 3-6, 2009, Chania, Crete, Greece 58127, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ucenic, Camelia Ioana I. & Ratiu, Claudiu I., 2009. "The Development and Implementation of New Technologies in Agri-Food Systems: The Case Study of Modularized Solution for Water Filtering Equipments," 113th Seminar, September 3-6, 2009, Chania, Crete, Greece 58129, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Camelia Ioana Ucenic & Laura Bacali, 2008. "The Impact of the Advance of SME's for the Romanian Economy," Working Papers 0804, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- George Atsalakis & Camelia Ioana Ucenic & Christos Skiadas, 2008. "Forecasting Unemployment Rate Using a Neural Network with Fuzzy Inference System," Working Papers 0823, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Camelia Ioana Ucenic & Laura Bacali, 2008. "The Status and Development of Eco-businesses in Romania," Working Papers 0828, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- George Atsalakis & Dimitrios Nezis & George Matalliotakis & Camelia Ioana Ucenic & Christos Skiadas, 2008. "Forecasting Mortality Rate Using a Neural Network with Fuzzy Inference System," Working Papers 0806, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-FOR: Forecasting (2) 2008-04-29 2008-09-29
- NEP-CBA: Central Banking (1) 2008-02-23
- NEP-CMP: Computational Economics (1) 2008-04-29
- NEP-ENV: Environmental Economics (1) 2008-10-21
- NEP-HEA: Health Economics (1) 2008-04-29
- NEP-LAB: Labour Economics (1) 2008-09-29
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2008-02-23
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (1) 2008-10-21
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Camelia Ioana Ucenic should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.