Report NEP-FOR-2008-04-29This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mehrotra , Aaron & Sánchez-Fung, José R., 2008. "Forecasting Inflation in China," BOFIT Discussion Papers 2/2008, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Clive G. Bowsher & Roland Meeks, 2008. "The dynamics of economics functions: modelling and forecasting the yield curve," Working Papers 0804, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- George Atsalakis & Dimitrios Nezis & George Matalliotakis & Camelia Ioana Ucenic & Christos Skiadas, 2007. "Forecasting Mortality Rate Using a Neural Network with Fuzzy Inference System," Working Papers 0806, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Jonas Dovern & Ulrich Fritsche, 2008. "Estimating fundamental cross-section dispersion from fixed event forecasts," Macroeconomics and Finance Series 200801, Hamburg University, Department Wirtschaft und Politik.
- Chernov, Mikhail & Mueller, Philippe, 2008. "The Term Structure of Inflation Expectations," CEPR Discussion Papers 6809, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jane Haltmaier, 2008. "Predicting cycles in economic activity," International Finance Discussion Papers 926, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Rainer Schulz & Markus Staiber & Martin Wersing & Axel Werwatz, 2008. "The Accuracy of Long-term Real Estate Valuations," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2008-019, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Kevin L. Kliesen, 2008. "Oil and the U.S. macroeconomy: an update and a simple forecasting exercise," Working Papers 2008-009, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00275769_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Erik Hjalmarsson, 2008. "Interpreting long-horizon estimates in predictive regressions," International Finance Discussion Papers 928, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).