Report NEP-FOR-2008-09-29This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- George Atsalakis & Camelia Ioana Ucenic & Christos Skiadas, 2008. "Forecasting Unemployment Rate Using a Neural Network with Fuzzy Inference System," Working Papers 0823, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Pedregal, Diego J. & Pérez, Javier J., 2008. "Should quarterly government finance statistics be used for fiscal surveillane in Europe?," Working Paper Series 0937, European Central Bank.
- M. Vanhoucke, 2008. "The effect of project schedule adherence and rework on the duration forecast accuracy of earned value metrics," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 08/524, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Anthony Garratt & Gary Koop & Emi Mise & Shaun Vahey, 2008. "Real-time Prediction with UK Monetary Aggregates in the Presence of Model Uncertainty," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2008/13, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Antonio Anselmi & Paola Maddalena Chiodini & Flavio Verrecchia, 2008. "ESeC-Rubin Missing Value Interpretation for a Regional Bottom-Up Hierarchical Forecasting," Working Papers 002, ESeC - Economic Statistics no-profit Association.
- Catherine Kyrtsou & Michel Terraza, 2008. "Seasonal Mackey-Glass-GARCH process and short-term dynamics," Discussion Paper Series 2008_09, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Sep 2008.
- Carlos Capistrán & Allan Timmermann, 2008. "Disagreement and Biases in Inflation Expectations," CREATES Research Papers 2008-56, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Andrew J. Patton & Allan Timmermann, 2008. "The Resolution of Macroeconomic Uncertainty: Evidence from Survey Forecast," CREATES Research Papers 2008-54, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Carlos Capistrán & Allan Timmermann, 2008. "Forecast Combination With Entry and Exit of Experts," CREATES Research Papers 2008-55, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Tim Bollerslev, 2008. "Glossary to ARCH (GARCH)," CREATES Research Papers 2008-49, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.