ESeC-Rubin Missing Value Interpretation for a Regional Bottom-Up Hierarchical Forecasting
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Giuseppe Eusepi & Alessandra Cepparulo & Flavio Verrecchia, 2007. "Bilevel Comparative Regional Analysis - Performances in Structural Grid," Working Papers 001, ESeC - Economic Statistics no-profit Association.
- Flavio Verrecchia, 2008. "Reply to Notes on: “The Generalised Index Numbers”," JeSP, ESeC - Economic Statistics no-profit Association, vol. 1(1), pages 11-12, June.
- Flavio Verrecchia, 2008. "The Generalised Index Numbers," JeSP, ESeC - Economic Statistics no-profit Association, vol. 1(1), pages 9-10, June.
More about this item
KeywordsMissing Value; Index Number; CAGR Imputation; Stochastic Imputation; ESeC-Rubin Imputation; Regional Bottom-Up Hierarchical Forecasting;
- C8 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs
- C43 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Index Numbers and Aggregation
- C16 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Econometric and Statistical Methods; Specific Distributions
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:est:wpaper:002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Flavio Verrecchia). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eseccea.html .