ESeC-Rubin Missing Value Interpretation for a Regional Bottom-Up Hierarchical Forecasting
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Giuseppe Eusepi & Alessandra Cepparulo & Flavio Verrecchia, 2007. "Bilevel Comparative Regional Analysis - Performances in Structural Grid," Working Papers 001, ESeC - Economic Statistics no-profit Association.
- Flavio Verrecchia, 2008. "Reply to Notes on: “The Generalised Index Numbers”," JeSP, ESeC - Economic Statistics no-profit Association, vol. 1(1), pages 11-12, June.
- Flavio Verrecchia, 2008. "The Generalised Index Numbers," JeSP, ESeC - Economic Statistics no-profit Association, vol. 1(1), pages 9-10, June.
More about this item
KeywordsMissing Value; Index Number; CAGR Imputation; Stochastic Imputation; ESeC-Rubin Imputation; Regional Bottom-Up Hierarchical Forecasting;
- C8 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs
- C43 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Index Numbers and Aggregation
- C16 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Econometric and Statistical Methods; Specific Distributions
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:est:wpaper:002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Flavio Verrecchia). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eseccea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.