Report NEP-CMP-2008-04-29This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alejandro Reveiz Herault, . "Artificial Markets under a Complexity Perspective," Borradores de Economia 510, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- George Atsalakis & Dimitrios Nezis & George Matalliotakis & Camelia Ioana Ucenic & Christos Skiadas, 2007. "Forecasting Mortality Rate Using a Neural Network with Fuzzy Inference System," Working Papers 0806, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Azzato, Jeffrey D. & Krawczyk, Jacek, 2008. "InfSOCSol2: an updated MATLAB package for approximating the solution to a continuous-time infinite horizon stochastic optimal control problem," MPRA Paper 8374, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Viktor Winschel & Markus Krätzig, 2008. "JBendge: An Object-Oriented System for Solving, Estimating and Selecting Nonlinear Dynamic Models," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2008-034, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Manoj Atolia & Edward F. Buffie, 2007. "Smart Forward Shooting," Working Papers wp2008_04_01, Department of Economics, Florida State University, revised Apr 2008.
- David M. Arseneau & Sanjay K. Chugh, 2008. "Competitive search equilibrium in a DSGE model," International Finance Discussion Papers 929, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Edoardo Gaffeo & Domenico Delli Gatti & Saul Desiderio & Mauro Gallegati, 2008. "Adaptive microfoundations for emergent macroeconomics," Department of Economics Working Papers 0802, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Claudia Gutierrez, 2008. "Analysis of Poverty and Inequality in Bolivia,1999-2005: A Microsimulation Approach," Development Research Working Paper Series 01/2008, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.