|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|STP Advisory Services, LLC PO Box 1252 Bellevue, NE 68005|
|Terminal Degree:||2000 Department of Economics; New York University (NYU) (from RePEc Genealogy)|
(66%) Economics Omaha, Nebraska (United States)
: (402) 280-2344
2500 California Plaza, Omaha, NE 68178-0130
RePEc:edi:eccreus (more details at EDIRC)
(34%) Bellevue Universityhttp://www.bellevue.edu
USA, Bellevue, NE
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Books
- Trimbath, S. & Frydman, H. & Frydman, R., 2000. "Corporate Inefficiency and the Risk of Takeover," Working Papers 00-14, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Susanne Trimbath, 2011. "Trade Settlement Failures in US Bond Markets," The IUP Journal of Financial Economics, IUP Publications, vol. 0(1), pages 53-78, March.
- Trimbath, Susanne & Frydman, Halina & Frydman, Roman, 2001. "Cost Inefficiency, Size of Firms and Takeovers," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 17(4), pages 397-420, December.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Trimbath, Susanne & Frydman, Halina & Frydman, Roman, 2001.
"Cost Inefficiency, Size of Firms and Takeovers,"
Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting,
Springer, vol. 17(4), pages 397-420, December.
- Agnes Cheng, C.S. & He Huang, Henry & Li, Yinghua & Lobo, Gerald, 2010. "Institutional monitoring through shareholder litigation," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(3), pages 356-383, March.
- Fatma Cebenoyan & A. Sinan Cebenoyan & Elizabeth S. Cooperman, 2003. "Regulatory Regimes and Takeovers of U.S. Thrifts," Economics Working Paper Archive at Hunter College 303, Hunter College Department of Economics.
- Mehrez Ben Slama & Dhafer Saidane & Hassouna Fedhila, 2012. "How to identify targets in the M&A banking operations? Case of cross-border strategies in Europe by line of activity," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 209-240, February.
- Halpern, Paul & Kieschnick, Robert & Rotenberg, Wendy, 2005. "Managerial shareholdings, firm value, and acquired corporations," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 45(4-5), pages 781-795, September.
- Yuan Gao & Derek Oler, 2012. "Rumors and pre-announcement trading: why sell target stocks before acquisition announcements?," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 39(4), pages 485-508, November.
- Yago, Glenn & Trimbath, Susanne, 2003.
"Beyond Junk Bonds: Expanding High Yield Markets,"
Oxford University Press, number 9780195149234.
- Gabe Bondt & David Ibáñez, 2005. "High-Yield Bond Diffusion in the United States, the United Kingdom, and the Euro Area," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 27(2), pages 163-181, April.
- International Monetary Fund, 2005. "Mauritius; Selected Issues and Statistical Appendix," IMF Staff Country Reports 05/280, International Monetary Fund.
- de Bondt, Gabe & Marqués-Ibáñez, David, 2004. "The high-yield segment of the corporate bond market: a diffusion modelling approach for the United States, the United Kingdom and the euro area," Working Paper Series 313, European Central Bank.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Susanne Trimbath should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.