|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Central European Labour Studies Institute (CELSI)Bratislava, Slovakia
+421 2 207 35 767
+421 2 207 35 767
Zvolenská 29, 821 09 Bratislava
RePEc:edi:celsisk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- András Gábos & Martin Kahanec & Jakub Kostolný & Zuzana Pawlowska & Malgorzata Pecillo & Gábor Szüdi, 2020. "Research Infrastructure gaps report Central and Eastern Europe," Research Reports 31, Central European Labour Studies Institute (CELSI).
- Akgüç, Mehtap & Martišková, Monika & Szüdi, Gábor & Nordlund, Carl, 2019. "Stakeholders’ views on and experiences with the articulation of social dialogue and its effectiveness," CEPS Papers 25211, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Marta Kahancová & Monika Martišková & Gábor Szüdi, 2019. "Enhancing the Effectiveness of Social Dialogue Articulation in Europe (EESDA), National report: Slovakia," Research Reports 29, Central European Labour Studies Institute (CELSI).
- Marta Kahancová & Jakub Kostolný & Gábor Szüdi, 2018. "BARCOM REPORT 2: Bargaining Systems in the Commerce Sector," Research Reports 24, Central European Labour Studies Institute (CELSI).
- Kea Tijdens & Janna Besamusca & Gábor Szüdi & Klaveren Maarten van & Jakub Kostolný & Marta Kahancová, 2018. "BARCOM REPORT 3: Bargaining Systems and Collective Bargaining Agreements in the Commerce Sector," Research Reports 25, Central European Labour Studies Institute (CELSI).
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Akgüç, Mehtap & Martišková, Monika & Szüdi, Gábor & Nordlund, Carl, 2019.
"Stakeholders’ views on and experiences with the articulation of social dialogue and its effectiveness,"
25211, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Akgüç, Mehtap & Baiocco, Sara, 2019. "Comparative policy recommendations on improving social dialogue articulation and effectiveness in Europe," CEPS Papers 25974, Centre for European Policy Studies.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Gábor Szüdi
(Gabor Szudi) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.