Harborne W. Stuart Jr.
Economics Department New York City, New York (United States)
Stern School of Business
New York University (NYU)
: (212) 998-0860
44 West Fourth Street, 7-180, New York, NY 10012
RePEc:edi:ednyuus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Harborne W. Stuart, 2019. "Substitution, Complementarity, and Stability," International Game Theory Review (IGTR), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 21(01), pages 1-15, March.
- H. W. Stuart, 2017. "Contingent Contracts and Value Creation," Group Decision and Negotiation, Springer, vol. 26(4), pages 815-827, July.
- Harborne W. Stuart, 2016. "Value Gaps and Profitability," Strategy Science, INFORMS, vol. 1(1), pages 56-70, March.
- Adam Brandenburger & Harborne Stuart, 2007. "Biform Games," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 53(4), pages 537-549, April.
- Stuart Jr., Harborne W., 2007. "Creating monopoly power," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 1011-1025, October.
- Stuart, Harborne Jr., 2007. "Buyer symmetry in monopoly," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 615-630, June.
- Harborne W. Stuart, Jr., 2005. "Biform Analysis of Inventory Competition," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 7(4), pages 347-359, July.
- Stuart, Harborne Jr., 2004. "Efficient spatial competition," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 345-362, November.
- Harborne W. Stuart Jr. & Hong Hu, 2002. "An epistemic analysis of the Harsanyi transformation," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 30(4), pages 517-525.
- Stuart, Harborne Jr, 1997. "The supplier-firm-buyer game and its m-sided generalization," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 21-27, August.
- Stuart, Harborne Jr., 1997. "Common Belief of Rationality in the Finitely Repeated Prisoners' Dilemma," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 133-143, April.
- Adam M. Brandenburger & Harborne W. Stuart, 1996. "Value-based Business Strategy," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(1), pages 5-24, March.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Harborne W. Stuart Jr. should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.