|Middle Name:||Abed al azeez|
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
İktisadi ve İdari Bilimler Fakütesi Lefkoşa, Northern Cyprus
Uluslararası Kıbrıs Üniversitesi
RePEc:edi:iiciuty (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Enas Nadher Al-Baghdadi & Ahmad Abu Alrub & Husam Rjoub, 2021. "Sustainable Business Model and Corporate Performance: The Mediating Role of Sustainable Orientation and Management Accounting Control in the United Arab Emirates," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(16), pages 1-26, August.
- Husam Rjoub & Jamiu Adetola Odugbesan & Tomiwa Sunday Adebayo & Wing-Keung Wong, 2021. "Sustainability of the Moderating Role of Financial Development in the Determinants of Environmental Degradation: Evidence from Turkey," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(4), pages 1-18, February.
- Tomiwa Sunday Adebayo & Abraham Ayobamiji Awosusi & Jamiu Adetola Odugbesan & Gbenga Daniel Akinsola & Wing-Keung Wong & Husam Rjoub, 2021. "Sustainability of Energy-Induced Growth Nexus in Brazil: Do Carbon Emissions and Urbanization Matter?," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(8), pages 1-21, April.
- Husam Rjoub & Jamiu Adetola Odugbesan & Tomiwa Sunday Adebayo & Wing-Keung Wong, 2021. "Investigating the Causal Relationships among Carbon Emissions, Economic Growth, and Life Expectancy in Turkey: Evidence from Time and Frequency Domain Causality Techniques," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(5), pages 1-20, March.
- Alnaimi, Ayman Mousa Mahmoud & Rjoub, Husam, 2021. "Perceived organizational support, psychological entitlement, and extra-role behavior: The mediating role of knowledge hiding behavior," Journal of Management & Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 27(3), pages 507-522, May.
- Ahmed Alhodiry & Husam Rjoub & Ahmed Samour, 2021. "Impact of oil prices, the U.S interest rates on Turkey’s real estate market. New evidence from combined co-integration and bootstrap ARDL tests," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 16(1), pages 1-16, January.
- Cui, Lianbiao & Weng, Shimei & Kirikkaleli, Dervis & Bashir, Muhammad Adnan & Rjoub, Husam & Zhou, Yuanxiang, 2021. "Exploring the role of natural resources, natural gas and oil production for economic growth of China," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 74(C).
- Tomiwa Sunday Adebayo & Abraham Ayobamiji Awosusi & Husam Rjoub & Mirela Panait & Catalin Popescu, 2021. "Asymmetric Impact of International Trade on Consumption-Based Carbon Emissions in MINT Nations," Energies, MDPI, vol. 14(20), pages 1, October.
- Mustafa Demir & Husam Rjoub & Mehmet Yesiltas, 2021. "Environmental awareness and guests’ intention to visit green hotels: The mediation role of consumption values," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 16(5), pages 1-22, May.
- Li, Menghan & Hamawandy, Nawzad Majeed & Wahid, Fazle & Rjoub, Husam & Bao, Zongke, 2021. "Renewable energy resources investment and green finance: Evidence from China," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 74(C).
- Tomiwa Sunday Adebayo & Manuel Francisco Coelho & Dilber Çağlar Onbaşıoğlu & Husam Rjoub & Mário Nuno Mata & Paulo Viegas Carvalho & João Xavier Rita & Ibrahim Adeshola, 2021. "Modeling the Dynamic Linkage between Renewable Energy Consumption, Globalization, and Environmental Degradation in South Korea: Does Technological Innovation Matter?," Energies, MDPI, vol. 14(14), pages 1-12, July.
- Mário Nuno Mata & Seun Damola Oladipupo & Rjoub Husam & Joaquim António Ferrão & Mehmet Altuntaş & Jéssica Nunes Martins & Dervis Kirikkaleli & Rui Miguel Dantas & António Morão Lourenço, 2021. "Another Look into the Relationship between Economic Growth, Carbon Emissions, Agriculture and Urbanization in Thailand: A Frequency Domain Analysis," Energies, MDPI, vol. 14(16), pages 1-12, August.
- Ahmet Erülgen & Husam Rjoub & Ahmet Adalıer, 2020. "Bank Characteristics Effect on Capital Structure: Evidence from PMG and CS-ARDL," JRFM, MDPI, vol. 13(12), pages 1-13, December.
- Kemal Soyer & Hale Ozgit & Husam Rjoub, 2020. "Applying an Evolutionary Growth Theory for Sustainable Economic Development: The Effect of International Students as Tourists," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(1), pages 1-20, January.
- Achille Dargaud Fofack & Ahmet Aker & Husam Rjoub, 2020. "Assessing the post-quantitative easing surge in financial flows to developing and emerging market economies," Journal of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(1), pages 89-105, January.
- Shiva Ilkhanizadeh & Mahmoud Golabi & Siamand Hesami & Husam Rjoub, 2020. "The Potential Use of Drones for Tourism in Crises: A Facility Location Analysis Perspective," JRFM, MDPI, vol. 13(10), pages 1-13, October.
- Kolawole Iyiola & Husam Rjoub, 2020. "Using Conflict Management in Improving Owners and Contractors Relationship Quality in the Construction Industry: The Mediation Role of Trust," SAGE Open, , vol. 10(1), pages 21582440198, January.
- Samah Ibnou-Laaroussi & Husam Rjoub & Wing-Keung Wong, 2020. "Sustainability of Green Tourism among International Tourists and Its Influence on the Achievement of Green Environment: Evidence from North Cyprus," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(14), pages 1-24, July.
- Jamiu Adetola Odugbesan & Husam Rjoub, 2020. "Relationship Among Economic Growth, Energy Consumption, CO2 Emission, and Urbanization: Evidence From MINT Countries," SAGE Open, , vol. 10(2), pages 21582440209, April.
- Jabir Esmaeil & Husam Rjoub & Wing-Keung Wong, 2020. "Do Oil Price Shocks and Other Factors Create Bigger Impacts on Islamic Banks than Conventional Banks?," Energies, MDPI, vol. 13(12), pages 1-16, June.
- Abduallah Alfadli & Husam Rjoub, 2020. "The impacts of bank-specific, industry-specific and macroeconomic variables on commercial bank financial performance: evidence from the Gulf cooperation council countries," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(15), pages 1284-1288, September.
- Ahmad Abu Alrub & Mehmet Ağa & Husam Rjoub, 2020. "Does the improvement in accounting standard IAS/IFRS cure the financial crisis and bank profitability? Evidence from banking sector in Lebanon," Asia-Pacific Journal of Accounting & Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(6), pages 727-744, November.
- Ayman Alhmoud & Husam Rjoub, 2020. "Does Generation Moderate the Effect of Total Rewards on Employee Retention? Evidence From Jordan," SAGE Open, , vol. 10(3), pages 21582440209, September.
- Siamand Hesami & Bezhan Rustamov & Husam Rjoub & Wing-Keung Wong, 2020. "Implications of Oil Price Fluctuations for Tourism Receipts: The Case of Oil Exporting Countries," Energies, MDPI, vol. 13(17), pages 1-17, August.
- Rami Shaheen & Mehmet Ağa & Husam Rjoub & Ahmad Abualrub, 2020. "Investigation of the Pillars of Sustainability Risk Management as an Extension of Enterprise Risk Management on Palestinian Insurance Firms’ Profitability," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(11), pages 1-20, June.
- Jamiu Adetola Odugbesan & Husam Rjoub, 2019. "Relationship among HIV/AIDS Prevalence, Human Capital, Good Governance, and Sustainable Development: Empirical Evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(5), pages 1-17, March.
- Ayman Alhmoud & Husam Rjoub, 2019. "Total Rewards and Employee Retention in a Middle Eastern Context," SAGE Open, , vol. 9(2), pages 21582440198, April.
- Ahmad Abu Alrub & Husam Rjoub & Mehmet Aga & Murad Bein, 2018. "Exploring the Stock Price Correspondence to Oil Price Shocks In the Gulf Cooperation Council Countries: Evidence from Linear (Symmetric) Model," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 8(1), pages 250-257.
- Seth Nana Kwame Appiah-Kubi & Housam Rjoub, 2017. "Adoption and compliance with ifrs by listed firms in ghana and the extent of financial statement disclosures," Computational Methods in Social Sciences (CMSS), "Nicolae Titulescu" University of Bucharest, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 5(2), pages 10-25, December.
- Husam RJOUB & Irfan CIVCIR & Nil Gunsel RESATOGLU, 2017. "Micro and Macroeconomic Determinants of Stock Prices: The Case of Turkish Banking Sector," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(1), pages 150-166, March.
- Husam Rjoub & Mehmet Aga & Ahmad Abu Alrub & Murad Bein, 2017. "Financial Reforms and Determinants of FDI: Evidence from Landlocked Countries in Sub-Saharan Africa," Economies, MDPI, vol. 5(1), pages 1-12, January.
- Iktimal Abdel Reda & Husam Rjoub & Ahmad Abu Alrub, 2016.
"The Determinants of Banks¡¯ Profitability under Basel Regulations: Evidence from Lebanon,"
International Journal of Economics and Finance, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 8(10), pages 206-219, October.
RePEc:eme:sefpps:v:26:y:2009:i:1:p:36-45 is not listed on IDEAS
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
RankingsThis author is among the top 5% authors according to these criteria:
Co-authorship network on CollEc
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Husam Abed al azeez Rjoub should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.