Christian Samen Otchia
|First Name:||Christian Samen|
(80%) Graduate School of International Development (GSID) Nagoya, Japan
Furo-cho, Chikusa-ku, Nagoya 464-8601
RePEc:edi:gsnagjp (more details at EDIRC)
(20%) Congo Économie (Congolese Economic Association)http://www.congoeconomie.org/
Democratic Republic of Congo, Kinshasa
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Otchia, Christian, 2017. "Schooling, Skills, and Labor Market Outcomes in Africa: Evidence from Ghana and Kenya," MPRA Paper 77259, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Otchia Samen, Christian, 2006.
"Impact de la mondialisation et des inégalités sur la pauvreté en Europe de l'Est: Approche par la méthode des moments généralisés
[Impact of the globalisation and inequality on poverty in Eastern E," MPRA Paper 16170, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2007.
- Christian S. Otchia, 2019. "Domestic agricultural value chain development and pro‐poor growth: A computable general equilibrium microsimulation application for the Democratic Republic of Congo," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(1), pages 475-500, February.
- Otchia, Christian S., 2015. "Mining-based growth and productive transformation in the Democratic Republic of Congo: What can an African lion learn from an Asian tiger?," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 227-238.
- Christian Otchia, 2014. "Agricultural Modernization, Structural Change and Pro-poor Growth: Policy Options for the Democratic Republic of Congo," Journal of Economic Structures, Springer;Pan-Pacific Association of Input-Output Studies (PAPAIOS), vol. 3(1), pages 1-43, December.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- No paper was announced in a field specific NEP report
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Christian Samen Otchia should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.