|Ofanleiti 2, 103 Reykjavik, Iceland|
Viðskiptadeild Reykjavík, Iceland
Háskólinn í Reykjavík
RePEc:edi:vdruris (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Katrin Olafsdottir, 2013. "Efficiency of Collective Bargaining in the Public Sector: a Natural Experiment," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 119/2013, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- Olafsdottir, Katrin, 2008.
"Nýir kjarasamningar og launamunur kynjanna
[New collective bargaining contracts and gender wage differentials]," MPRA Paper 18289, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Olafsdottir, Katrin & Sigurdsson, Kari, 2007.
"Hversu vel tekst til með verðbólguspár greiningardeilda?
[How accurate are the inflation forecasts published by the commercial banks?]," MPRA Paper 18288, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Olafsdottir, Katrin, 2006.
"Úttekt á efnahagsspám Þjóðhagsstofnunar fyrir árin 1981-2002
[The accuracy of the National Economic Institute‘s forecasts 1981-2002]," MPRA Paper 18257, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gylfason, Haukur Freyr & Olafsdottir, Katrin, 2017. "Does Gneezy's cheap talk game measure trust?," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 143-148.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Katrin Olafsdottir should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.