Seth W. Norton
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
(34%) Business and Economics Department Wheaton, Illinois (United States)
RePEc:edi:bewheus (more details at EDIRC)
(33%) Olin School of Business St. Louis, Missouri (United States)
Washington University in St. Louis
Campus Box 1133, One Brookings Drive, St. Louis MO 63130-4899
RePEc:edi:oswusus (more details at EDIRC)
(33%) Department of Economics Normal, Illinois (United States)
Illinois State University
RePEc:edi:deilsus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles Chapters
- Seth W. Norton & Annette Tomal, 2017. "Hierarchical Religions and Female Education," Journal of Human Capital, University of Chicago Press, vol. 11(4), pages 487-507.
- Seth W. Norton & Annette Tomal, 2009. "Religion and Female Educational Attainment," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 41(5), pages 961-986, August.
- Seth Norton, 2004. "Information Processing in the Theory of the Firm: The Rise of General Motors," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(2), pages 123-140.
- Chris Fallow & Seth Norton, 2003. "The Distribution of Internet Use : A Cross-National Analysis," Journal of Private Enterprise, The Association of Private Enterprise Education, vol. 19(Fall 2003), pages 38-53.
- Seth W. Norton, 2003. "Economic Institutions and Human Well-Being: A Cross-National Analysis," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 29(1), pages 23-40, Winter.
- Seth W.Norton, 2002. "Economic Growth and Poverty:In Search of Trickle-Down," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 22(2), pages 263-275, Fall.
- Byong-Duk Rhee & Seth W. Norton, 2001. "Strategic Quality Decisions under Heterogeneous Resource Endowments," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(2), pages 235-264, June.
- Seth Norton, 2000. "The Cost of Diversity: Endogenous Property Rights and Growth," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 319-337, December.
- Binder, John J & Norton, Seth W, 1999. "Regulation, Profit Variability and Beta," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 249-266, May.
- Seth W. Norton, 1998. "Poverty, Property Rights, and Human Well-Being: A Cross-National Study," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 18(2), pages 233-245, Fall.
- Norton, Seth W, 1997. "Information and Competitive Advantage: The Rise of General Motors," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 40(1), pages 245-260, April.
- Norton, Seth W., 1995. "Is franchising a capital structure issue?," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 2(1-2), pages 75-101, October.
- Norton, Seth W, 1992. "Transaction Costs, Telecommunications, and the Microeconomics of Macroeconomic Growth," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 41(1), pages 175-196, October.
- Norton, Seth W, 1988. "An Empirical Look at Franchising as an Organizational Form," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 61(2), pages 197-218, April.
- Norton, Seth W, 1988. "Regulation, the OPEC Oil Supply Shock, and Wealth Effects for Electric Utilities," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 26(2), pages 223-238, April.
- Seth W. Norton, 1987. "The Coase Theorem and Suboptimization in Marketing Channels," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 6(3), pages 268-285.
- Norton, Seth W, 1985. "Regulation and Systematic Risk: The Case of Electric Utilities," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 28(3), pages 671-686, October.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Seth W. Norton should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.