Joao Carvalho Neves
|ISEG - School of Economics and Management Rua Miguel Lupi, 20 1249-078 LISBOA Portugal|
Instituto Superior de Economia e Gestão (ISEG) Lisboa, Portugal
Universidade de Lisboa
: +351-213 925 800
+351-213 925 850
Rua do Quelhas 6, 1200-781 LISBOA
RePEc:edi:isutlpt (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Joao Neves & Antonio Bugalho, 2008. "Coordination and control in emerging international construction firms," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(1), pages 3-13.
- J. C. Neves & A. Vieira, 2006. "Improving bankruptcy prediction with Hidden Layer Learning Vector Quantization," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(2), pages 253-271.
- Neves, Joao C., 2006. "Controlling strategy: Management, accounting and performance measurement," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 202-205.
- Joao C. Neves, 2005. "The value of financial freedom and ownership in opportunities of entrepreneurial harvest," International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 5(5/6), pages 469-482.
- João Carvalho das Neves & Pedro Palma Fernandes, 1998. "A reacção do mercado de capitais português à publicação de lucros das «blue chips» no período 1991-1995," Portuguese Journal of Management Studies, ISEG, Universidade de Lisboa, vol. 0(2), pages 119-127.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Joao Neves & Antonio Bugalho, 2008.
"Coordination and control in emerging international construction firms,"
Construction Management and Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(1), pages 3-13.
- Alicia Lozano-Torró & Tatiana García-Segura & Laura Montalbán-Domingo & Eugenio Pellicer, 2019. "Risk Management as a Success Factor in the International Activity of Spanish Engineering," Administrative Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(1), pages 1-20, February.
- J. C. Neves & A. Vieira, 2006.
"Improving bankruptcy prediction with Hidden Layer Learning Vector Quantization,"
European Accounting Review,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(2), pages 253-271.
- Situm Mario, 2014. "Inability of Gearing-Ratio as Predictor for Early Warning Systems," Business Systems Research, Sciendo, vol. 5(2), pages 23-45, September.
- Liébana-Cabanillas, F. & Lara-Rubio, J., 2017. "Predictive and explanatory modeling regarding adoption of mobile payment systems," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 32-40.
- Korol, Tomasz, 2013. "Early warning models against bankruptcy risk for Central European and Latin American enterprises," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 22-30.
- Mselmi, Nada & Lahiani, Amine & Hamza, Taher, 2017. "Financial distress prediction: The case of French small and medium-sized firms," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 67-80.
- Mohammad Mahdi Mousavi & Jamal Ouenniche, 2018. "Multi-criteria ranking of corporate distress prediction models: empirical evaluation and methodological contributions," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 271(2), pages 853-886, December.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Joao Carvalho Neves should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.