Filipe Manuel Mercier Vilaça Moura
Instituto Superior Técnico - Centro de Sistemas Urbanos e Regionais (CESUR)http://cesur.civil.ist.utl.pt
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Vieira, João & Moura, Filipe & Manuel Viegas, José, 2007. "Transport policy and environmental impacts: The importance of multi-instrumentality in policy integration," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 421-432, September.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Vieira, João & Moura, Filipe & Manuel Viegas, José, 2007.
"Transport policy and environmental impacts: The importance of multi-instrumentality in policy integration,"
Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 421-432, September.
- Kölbl, Robert & Niegl, Martin & Knoflacher, Hermann, 2008. "A strategic planning methodology," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 273-282, September.
- Talebian, Masoud & Savelsbergh, Martin & Moffiet, Chad, 2016. "A new rail access charging policy: Hunter Valley coal chain case study," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 101-108.
- Meeghat Habibian & Ali Rezaei, 2017. "Accounting for systematic heterogeneity across car commuters in response to multiple TDM policies: case study of Tehran," Transportation, Springer, vol. 44(4), pages 681-700, July.
- Nordfjærn, Trond & Rundmo, Torbjørn, 2015. "Environmental norms, transport priorities and resistance to change associated with acceptance of push measures in transport," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 1-8.
- Estelle Malavolti & Marion Podesta, 2011. "Inclusion of the aviation sector into the emission trading scheme : an economic analysis," Post-Print hal-01022239, HAL.
- Habibian, Meeghat & Kermanshah, Mohammad, 2013. "Coping with congestion: Understanding the role of simultaneous transportation demand management policies on commuters," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 229-237.
- Lopes, Mafalda Mendes & Moura, Filipe & Martinez, Luis M., 2014. "A rule-based approach for determining the plausible universe of electric vehicle buyers in the Lisbon Metropolitan Area," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 22-36.
- Eriksson, Louise & Garvill, Jörgen & Nordlund, Annika M., 2008. "Acceptability of single and combined transport policy measures: The importance of environmental and policy specific beliefs," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 42(8), pages 1117-1128, October.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Filipe Manuel Mercier Vilaça Moura should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.