|Ave Maria University 5050 Ave Maria Blvd Ave Maria, FL 34142-9505|
(in no particular order)
Ave Maria Universityhttp://www.naples.avemaria.edu/
United States, Naples, Florida 34119
Department of Economics
Ave Maria, Florida (United States)
Ave Maria University
5050 Ave Maria Boulevard, Ave Maria, Florida 34142-9505
RePEc:edi:deaveus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Gabriel Martinez, 2010. "The Idea of Economics in a University," Working Papers 1002, Ave Maria University, Department of Economics.
- Gabriel Martinez, 2010. "Cost of Borrowing, Institutional Quality, and Capital Openness," Working Papers 1001, Ave Maria University, Department of Economics.
- Gabriel Martinez, 2009. "Credit Rationing and Exchange-Rate Stabilization: Examining the Relation between Financial Frictions, Exchange-Rate Volatility, Lending Rates, and Capital Inflows," Working Papers 0902, Ave Maria University, Department of Economics.
- Gabriel Xavier Martinez, 2007. "Book Review," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 71(1), pages 101-101, March.
- Gabriel X. Martinez, 2006. "The political economy of the Ecuadorian financial crisis," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 30(4), pages 567-585, July.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Gabriel Martinez, 2010.
"Cost of Borrowing, Institutional Quality, and Capital Openness,"
1001, Ave Maria University, Department of Economics.
- Gene Johnson & Tam Vu & Eric Im, 2016. "International Accounting Standards and Foreign Direct Investment," Quarterly Journal of Business Studies, Research Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 2(3), pages 143-150.
- Gabriel Xavier Martinez, 2007.
Journal of Business Ethics,
Springer, vol. 71(1), pages 101-101, March.
- Shoshanah Inwood & Jeff Sharp & Richard Moore & Deborah Stinner, 2009. "Restaurants, chefs and local foods: insights drawn from application of a diffusion of innovation framework," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 26(3), pages 177-191, September.
- Gabriel X. Martinez, 2006.
"The political economy of the Ecuadorian financial crisis,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 30(4), pages 567-585, July.
- Shanti Chakravarty & Jonathan Williams, 2013. "Privatisation of Banks in Mexico and the Tequila Crisis," Working Papers 13012, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales).
- Adam, Antonis & Karanatsis, Konstas, 2016. "Sovereign Defaults and Political Regime Transitions," MPRA Paper 69062, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-IFN: International Finance (2) 2009-09-05 2010-09-18
- NEP-HIS: Business, Economic & Financial History (1) 2010-09-18
- NEP-HPE: History & Philosophy of Economics (1) 2010-09-18
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2009-09-05
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (1) 2009-09-05
- NEP-PKE: Post Keynesian Economics (1) 2010-09-18
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Gabriel Martinez should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.