Research outputJump to: Articles
- Tzu-Chin Lin & Alan W. Evans, 2000. "The Relationship between the Price of Land and Size of Plot When Plots Are Small," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 76(3), pages 386-394.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Tzu-Chin Lin & Alan W. Evans, 2000.
"The Relationship between the Price of Land and Size of Plot When Plots Are Small,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 76(3), pages 386-394.
- Jeanty, Pierre Wilner & Kraybill, David S. & Libby, Lawrence W. & Sohngen, Brent, 2002. "Effects Of Local Development Pressure On Land Prices: A Spatial Economic Approach," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19767, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- I. R. Aliu, 2016. "Marginal land use and value characterizations in Lagos: untangling the drivers and implications for sustainability," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 18(6), pages 1615-1634, December.
- Tsai, Jyh-Fa & Chu, Chih-Peng, 2006. "Economic analysis of collecting parking fees by a private firm," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 40(8), pages 690-697, October.
- Ecker, Mark D. & Isakson, Hans R., 2005. "A unified convex-concave model of urban land values," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 265-277, May.
- Liang Peng & Thomas Thibodeau, 2012. "Government Interference and the Efficiency of the Land Market in China," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 45(4), pages 919-938, November.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Tzu-Chin Lin should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.