|Sonnemannstrasse 20 D-60314 Frankfurt am Main Germany|
European Central BankFrankfurt am Main, Germany
: +49 69 1344 0
+49 69 1344 6000
D-60640 Frankfurt am Main
RePEc:edi:emieude (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Books
- Hartmann, Philipp & Hubrich, Kirstin & Kremer, Manfred & Tetlow, Robert J., 2013. "Melting down: Systemic financial instability and the macroeconomy," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 80487, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Kremer, Manfred & Lo Duca, Marco & Holló, Dániel, 2012. "CISS - a composite indicator of systemic stress in the financial system," Working Paper Series 1426, European Central Bank.
- Strauch, Rolf & Paesani, Paolo & Kremer, Manfred, 2006. "Public debt and long-term interest rates: the case of Germany, Italy and the USA," Working Paper Series 656, European Central Bank.
- Kremer, Manfred, 1999. "Die Kapitalmarktzinsen in Deutschland und den USA: Wie eng ist der Zinsverbund? Eine Anwendung der multivariaten Kointegrationsanalyse," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 1999,02, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Garcia-de-Andoain, Carlos & Kremer, Manfred, 2017. "Beyond spreads: Measuring sovereign market stress in the euro area," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 159(C), pages 153-156.
- Manfred Kremer, 2016.
"Macroeconomic effects of financial stress and the role of monetary policy: a VAR analysis for the euro area,"
International Economics and Economic Policy,
Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 105-138, January.
- Manfred Kremer, 2016. "Macroeconomic effects of financial stress and the role of monetary policy: a VAR analysis for the euro area," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 105-138, January.
- Philipp Hartmann & Kirstin Hubrich & Manfred Kremer, 2013. "Introducing Systemic Financial instability into macroeconomics: how to meet the challenge?," Research Bulletin, European Central Bank, vol. 19, pages 2-9.
- Douglas D Evanoff & Cornelia Holthausen & George G Kaufman & Manfred Kremer (ed.), 2013. "The Role of Central Banks in Financial Stability:How Has It Changed?," World Scientific Books, World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., number 8720, May.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Manfred Kremer should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.