|General Directorate of Economic Research Undersecretariat of the Treasury (T.C. Basbakanlýk Hazine Mustesarligi) Inonu Bulvari No. 36 TR-06510 Eme|
Başbakanlık Hazine Müsteşarlığı Ankara, Turkey
Government of Turkey
RePEc:edi:tregvtr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Aykut Kibritcioglu & Bengi Kibritcioglu, 2004. "Real Exchange Rate Misalignment in Turkey, 1987-2003 (in Turkish)," Macroeconomics 0403006, EconWPA, revised 22 Apr 2004.
- Aykut Kibritcioglu & Bengi Kibritcioglu, 2003. "Ham Petrol ve Akaryakit Urunu Fiyat Artislarinin Turkiye'deki Enflasyonist Etkileri (= Inflationary Effects of Increases in Prices of Improted Crude-Oil and Oil-Products in Turkey)," Macroeconomics 0306003, EconWPA.
- Bengi Kibritcioglu & Bulent Kose & Gamze Ugur, 2001. "A Leading Indicators Approach to the Predictability of Currency," International Finance 0108001, EconWPA, revised 06 Sep 2001.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Aykut Kibritcioglu & Bengi Kibritcioglu, 2003.
"Ham Petrol ve Akaryakit Urunu Fiyat Artislarinin Turkiye'deki Enflasyonist Etkileri (= Inflationary Effects of Increases in Prices of Improted Crude-Oil and Oil-Products in Turkey),"
- Sel Dibooglu & Aykut Kibritcioglu, 2003.
"Inflation, Output Growth, and Stabilization in Turkey, 1980-2002,"
- Dibooglu, Sel & Kibritcioglu, Aykut, 2004. "Inflation, output growth, and stabilization in Turkey, 1980-2002," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 43-61.
- Sel Dibooglu & Aykut Kibritcioglu, 2003. "Inflation, Output Growth, and Stabilization in Turkey, 1980-2002," Macroeconomics 0306001, EconWPA.
- Bengi Kibritcioglu & Bulent Kose & Gamze Ugur, 2001.
"A Leading Indicators Approach to the Predictability of Currency,"
0108001, EconWPA, revised 06 Sep 2001.
- Ivo Krznar, 2004. "Currency Crisis: Theory and Practice with Application to Croatia," Working Papers 12, The Croatian National Bank, Croatia.
- Mete Feridun, 2009.
"Determinants of Exchange Market Pressure in Turkey: An Econometric Investigation,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(2), pages 65-81, March.
- Feridun, Mete, 2009. "Determinants of exchange market pressure in Turkey: An econometric investigation," Greenwich Papers in Political Economy 7920, University of Greenwich, Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre.
- Sevim, Cuneyt & Oztekin, Asil & Bali, Ozkan & Gumus, Serkan & Guresen, Erkam, 2014. "Developing an early warning system to predict currency crises," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 237(3), pages 1095-1104.
- Mete Feridun, 2006. "How Far Can Domestic Credit Growth Explain Speculative Attacks? Empirical Evidence from Turkey," Discussion Paper Series 2006_23, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Dec 2006.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Bengi Kibritcioglu should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.