Ahmad Ibraheem Ilu
Department of Economics Kano, Nigeria
RePEc:edi:debukng (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Ilu, Ahmad Ibraheem, 2020. "Exchange Rate Pass through to Stock Prices: A Multi GARCH Approach," MPRA Paper 98442, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ilu, Ahmad Ibraheem, 2019. "Impact of Remittances from Nigerians in diaspora on Exchange rate Stability," MPRA Paper 97555, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Dec 2019.
- Ilu, Ahmad Ibraheem, 2019. "Oil price Volatility and Exchange rate Dynamics in Nigeria: A Markov Switching Approach," MPRA Paper 97643, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ilu, Ahmad Ibraheem, 2019. "Analysis of the nexus between Environmental quality and Economic growth," MPRA Paper 97369, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 03 Dec 2019.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-ENE: Energy Economics (2) 2020-01-13 2020-01-20. Author is listed
- NEP-ETS: Econometric Time Series (2) 2020-01-20 2020-02-10. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (2) 2020-01-20 2020-02-10. Author is listed
- NEP-ENV: Environmental Economics (1) 2020-01-13. Author is listed
- NEP-GRO: Economic Growth (1) 2020-01-13. Author is listed
- NEP-ORE: Operations Research (1) 2020-01-20. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ahmad Ibraheem Ilu should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.