|Water Economics,Strategic Water Initiatives Department of Natural Resources and Water 144 Edward Street Brisbane Queensland 4001 Australia|
Center for Comparative Water Policies and Laws (Center for Comparative Water Policies and Laws)http://business.unisa.edu.au/commerce/waterpolicylaw
Adelaide, South Australia
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Diwakara, H. & Chandrakanth, M.G., 2007. "Beating negative externality through groundwater recharge in India: a resource economic analysis," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(02), pages 271-296, April.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Diwakara, H. & Chandrakanth, M.G., 2007.
"Beating negative externality through groundwater recharge in India: a resource economic analysis,"
Environment and Development Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(02), pages 271-296, April.
- Athukorala, Wasantha & Wilson, Clevo & Managi, Shunsuke, 2017. "Social welfare losses from groundwater over-extraction for small-scale agriculture in Sri Lanka: Environmental concern for land use," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(PA), pages 47-55.
- Patil, Kiran, 2015. "An Implication of Groundwater Institutions on Reducing Negative Externality, Enhancing Economic Efficiency and Welfare in Karnataka," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 70(3).
- Bouma, Jetske A. & Biggs, Trent W. & Bouwer, Laurens M., 2011. "The downstream externalities of harvesting rainwater in semi-arid watersheds: An Indian case study," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 98(7), pages 1162-1170, May.
- Bassi, Nitin & Vijayshankar, P. S. & Kumar, M. Dinesh, 2008. "Wells and ill-fare: impacts of well failures on cultivators in hard rock areas of Madhya Pradesh," IWMI Conference Proceedings 245346, International Water Management Institute.
- Varghese, Shalet Korattukudy & Veettil, Prakashan Chellattan & Speelman, Stijn & Buysse, Jeroen & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido, 2013. "Estimating the causal effect of water scarcity on the groundwater use efficiency of rice farming in South India," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 55-64.
- Wasantha Athukorala & Clevo Wilson, 2012. "Groundwater overuse and farm-level technical inefficiency: evidence from Sri Lanka," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 279, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Perrings, Charles, 2014. "Environment and development economics 20 years on," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(03), pages 333-366, June.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Halanaik Diwakara should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.