Exequiel P. Gonzalez
Pontificia Universidad Católica de Valparaíso, Escuela de Ciencias del Mar (Pontifical Catholic University of Valparaiso, School of Marine Sciences)http://www.ucv.cl
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Aguero, M. & Gonzalez, E., 1996. "Managing Transboundary Stocks of Small Pelagic Fish," World Bank - Discussion Papers 329, World Bank.
- Bax, Nicholas & Williamson, Angela & Aguero, Max & Gonzalez, Exequiel & Geeves, Warren, 2003. "Marine invasive alien species: a threat to global biodiversity," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 313-323, July.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Aguero, M. & Gonzalez, E., 1996.
"Managing Transboundary Stocks of Small Pelagic Fish,"
World Bank - Discussion Papers
329, World Bank.
- Baggio, Michele & Perrings, Charles, 2015. "Modeling adaptation in multi-state resource systems," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 378-386.
- Milena Arias Schreiber & Miguel Ñiquen & Marilú Bouchon, 2011. "Coping Strategies to Deal with Environmental Variability and Extreme Climatic Events in the Peruvian Anchovy Fishery," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(6), pages 1-24, June.
- Bax, Nicholas & Williamson, Angela & Aguero, Max & Gonzalez, Exequiel & Geeves, Warren, 2003.
"Marine invasive alien species: a threat to global biodiversity,"
Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 313-323, July.
- Shucksmith, Rachel J & Shelmerdine, Richard L, 2015. "A risk based approach to non-native species management and biosecurity planning," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 32-43.
- Liu, Ta-Kang & Chang, Chi-Hsin & Chou, Ming-Li, 2014. "Management strategies to prevent the introduction of non-indigenous aquatic species in response to the Ballast Water Convention in Taiwan," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 187-195.
- Katarina Elofsson & Ing-Marie Gren, 2015. "Regulating invasive species with different life history," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 113-136, July.
- Elofsson, Katarina & Bengtsson, Goran & Gren, Ing-Marie, 2011. "Optimal Management of Invasive Species with Different Reproduction and Survival Strategies," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114343, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Fleischer, Aliza & Shafir, Sharoni & Mandelik, Yael, 2013. "A proactive approach for assessing alternative management programs for an invasive alien pollinator species," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 126-132.
- Fernandes, Jose A. & Santos, Lionel & Vance, Thomas & Fileman, Tim & Smith, David & Bishop, John D.D. & Viard, Frédérique & Queirós, Ana M. & Merino, Gorka & Buisman, Erik & Austen, Melanie C., 2016. "Costs and benefits to European shipping of ballast-water and hull-fouling treatment: Impacts of native and non-indigenous species," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 148-155.
- Sambrook, Katie & Holt, Rohan H.F. & Sharp, Rowland & Griffith, Kate & Roche, Ronan C. & Newstead, Rebekah G. & Wyn, Gabrielle & Jenkins, Stuart R., 2014. "Capacity, capability and cross-border challenges associated with marine eradication programmes in Europe: The attempted eradication of an invasive non-native ascidian, Didemnum vexillum in Wales, Unit," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 51-58.
- Rob Dellink & Hyunjeong Hwang & Elisa Lanzi & Jean Chateau, 2017. "International trade consequences of climate change," OECD Trade and Environment Working Papers 2017/1, OECD Publishing.
- Rodríguez-Labajos, Beatriz & Binimelis, Rosa & Monterroso, Iliana, 2009. "Multi-level driving forces of biological invasions," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 63-75, November.
- Ditty, J.M. & Rezende, C.E., 2014. "Unjust and unsustainable: A case study of the Açu port industrial complex," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 82-88.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Exequiel P. Gonzalez should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.